・: Trailer :・

"W-who are y-you?" You stuttered as you found yourself backed against the wall in his office

"W-who are y-you?" You stuttered as you found yourself backed against the wall in his office. You glanced down towards the gun clutched in his bloodied hands. The visible tattoo on his chest of a snake intertwined in a rose vine was enough to make you shudder as you were reminded of the the time your family was murdered. 

Without warning, your professor, Park Jimin grabbed your arms and pinned them over your head with his free hand. He leaned in closer to you and traced the outline of your face with the tip of his gun. You gasped as you felt the the cold metal of the gun against your smooth skin. Cold beads of sweat formed on your forehead as you looked into your professor's blank eyes. 

He was taunting you... You were nothing more than an easy prey for him. You were his plaything... a disposable toy... yet... You wanted him, you loved him, you wanted to feel his lips on your own...

You were awakened from your daze as you felt Jimin's chest vibrate from a chuckle. His eyes seemed to disappear as he continued to chuckle, not once removing the gun from your temple. You felt your heartbeat quicken as you continued to watch him. At that moment you didn't care if he killed you, you were content on seeing his smiling face as the last thing you would ever see.

Suddenly, it all stopped. He tossed his gun aside as he grabbed your chin. The unmistakable scent of blood wafted from his hands to your nose. You felt a lump form in your throat as you refused to removed eye contact with the man you had once loved and admired.

He brought his face closer to your own. His warm breath tickled your ear as you felt his lips gloss over them. "Are you willing to become my little plaything, Princess?" He seductively whispered into your ears causing an odd warmth to build up inside your body.

"I-I..." You tried to speak, but all that came out was a bunch of gibberish. 

Jimin chuckled once more as he turned his head away from your ears to look you directly in the eyes again. "It's not difficult, Princess. All you have to do is promise to obey my every command and I promise not to kill you? You wouldn't want to end up like your parents, now would you?"

You froze... You knew it was true, but you never wanted to believe it. After all, ignorance was bliss...

"Hmm... What happened to my cute little flirty student? Cat's got your tongue, Princess?" He chimed as he traced the outline of your face with his thumb. You tried to remain calm, but it was impossible. 

The moonlight peeping through the small opening in the window seemed to to illuminate Jimin. He seemed breathtakingly beautiful at that moment, he seemed like something not from this world. His chiseled chin, his perfect bright eyes, his plump lips, just everything about him spelled perfection. He was like a beautiful black widow, if you got too close you'll die.

"Still no answer?" he chimed, knowing too well you were caught in his web. 

Without warning he placed his lips on your neck. You gasped as you felt him tug at the skin on your neck. You felt your knees grow weaker and within seconds he leaned off of you and watched you fall to the ground.

"Since you did not seem to fight back, I'll take that as you consent. Welcome to the Korean mafia, Princess! You'll see just how fun it'll be to be my lover!" Jimin chimed as he walked towards the glass table in his office. He turned to his plush leather armchair and sat down with his legs crossed. A sinister smirk formed on his lips as he grabbed the nearest wine glass.

You widened your eyes as he emptied it's contents to the floor below, all the while never removing eye contact with your quivering body on the ground. His grin widened as he pressed a button on a remote which automatically opened the curtains of his office revealing the starlight sky and the distant cityscape. 

Jimin leaned back in his chair as he watched you illuminated in light. You looked like a beautiful damsel in distress, and him being him, he couldn't stop himself from being the evil king who had forcefully taken you from your peaceful castle. 

"Princess, it's time I tell you what is expected of my lover... You are to do what I say and never talk back. After all, you wouldn't want me to punish you right? Now, Strip..."

・:🔫:・

You were ten when you witnessed your parents being murdered by a man wearing an odd tattoo of a snake intertwined in a rose vine. The courts ruled your parents murder as a fatal armed burglary and never once listened to your testimony. Ever since then you made it your mission to find out who that man was.

As the years began to pass, you were still unable to find any viable clues so you decided to focus on your studies and become a lawyer. It was there that you met Professor Park. He was known throughout your campus as the most attractive single professor.

When you had met him you instantly fell for his handsome looks and kind demeanor, you never would have thought he had been living a double life to cover up his misdeeds.

Who would have thought that your professor was the leader of the Korean mafia? and... Who would have thought he would have been involved in your parents murder? Just what would happen to you now that you have caught the attention of the most dangerous man in Korea?

Will you survive?