・: VII :・

・:・:・ 

  ・:・:・ 

Just then the walls shook as the door flung open and two pairs of feet approached the two of you in a hurry.  "Hyung!" both Taehyung and Jungkook shouted in unison as your professor continued to smirk while leaning back on his desk with not a care in the world.

"Y/N, did he do anything to you" Taehyung asked, knowing too well what Jimin's reputation was when it came to women, especially innocent dense ones like you. The last thing he wanted was for you to get pulled into Jimin and his world.

"He-" You didn't know what to say. Your heart was still racing from what had just happened. Just why did he do that? Why did he steal your first kiss?

"I kissed her, what's wrong Taehyung? You're like a brother to her right, so it shouldn't really matter to you" Jimin chimed as he crossed his arms across his chest, looking smug as he continued to gaze at the two of you in triumph. 

"That's all the reason to protect her from you!" Taehyung spat as he lunged towards Jimin, who was easily and expertly able to dodge his attacks. "Stop moving!" Taehyung shouted once more before being held back by Jungkook.

You watched them in confusion and shock not knowing what to make of the situation. Just what was happening? You had never seen Taehyung act that way, the last time he had acted out like this was when you had first met him long ago and he was still filled with anger and hate.

"Let's just talk this out like adults, isn't that what the two of you have always said when the seven of us argued?" Jungkook stated in a calm tone causing you to turn your focus towards him. 

"Jungkook-ah you're right. Let's talk this out as adults" Jimin stated as he leaned off of his desk and walked towards yours, much to the displeasure of Taehyung who was still held securely in place by Jungkook. 

As your professor towered over your desk you couldn't help but back away and wish you were paying attention earlier so that you would have left long before he had arrived to the classroom. You glanced back at Taehyung who seemed to be struggling in Jungkook's embrace, but still unable to break free. 

"Y/N, how about going on a date with me tonight?" your professor asked, completely taking you by surprise. 

"Y/N stay away from him!" Taehyung shouted as he kicked Jungkook in the groin causing him to loosen his grip as he fell to his knees. "She's not dating you. Hyung, I don't care what you do to me, but I'm keeping her away from you!"

"I wasn't asking you. Last time I checked, Y/N is and adult and should be allowed to make her own decisions" your professor continued as he turned his back on Taehyung and gazed down at your eyes, trapping you in some type of trance. 

"I..." you wanted to say no, but you just couldn't say it. His kiss made you feel weak, scared, and at the same time comforted. His lips felt rough, yet gentle at the same time and you would be lying if you said you didn't want it.