・: XII :・

・:・:・ 

"What do you mean 'you're going to kill me'?" Your professor asked Taehyung who had stood up to cover your naked body in the bathtub. "I just came here to check up on my student's condition" he continued as she glanced your way.

"There's a time and place for everything, and this is not the time nor place!" Taehyung shouted, dropping the onion pieces in his hands. He raised his hand to punch Jimin, but before he could a new pair of arms blocked his oncoming attack.

"Hyung, stop fighting! Y-Y/N? Why are you taking a bath naked?!" Jungkook blurted out before quickly looking away and covering his eyes before running out of the bathroom, causing your professor to burst out in laughter. 

"CAN'T YOU GUYS GET OUT!?" you shouted as you threw a shampoo bottle towards the two, hitting Jimin on the head by accident. Who could blame you though? They both had walked in on you unannounced. You were used to Taehyung, but having your professor see you that way was just too weird!

"I'll see you after you dress up then. Taehyung-ah, make me some coffee" Jimin instructed Taehyung before turning his back towards the two of you and vanishing out the door. 

"I'll try to kick him out" Taehyung whispered before shutting the door and leaving you alone with your thoughts. 

Once you were sure they had both gone and won't come back, you quickly got dressed and dried your hair. Since your hair had a habit of getting frizzy, you quickly straightened it and put on some light make up before heading out. 

"Where did they go?" you asked in confusion as you found Taehyung lying down on the couch fast asleep. There were three empty cups of coffee on the table, but other than that nothing seemed to be out of place. 

"They left saying they were busy" Taehyung mumbled, not once opening his eyes.  

"Why did they come here if they were busy?" you asked as you took a cookie and started to eat it. Just then your phone vibrated in your pocket, signalling you had received a text. Not knowing who would text you, you took you phone out and unlocked it only to find that an unfamiliar number had texted you.

You clicked on the new message which read:

I worked as a butler to the man that had murdered your family. I was finally able to escape and was trying to find you. Your parents weren't killed at random, there was a reason he murdered them and now it's likely his men are after you. Can we meet at Han River tonight? Please come at 7:00pm.

You glanced at Taehyung nervously, but he didn't seem to notice what was going on. His eyes were still shut, no doubt from being exhausted after he had probably searched for you when you didn't come home. 

"I got a text from Min Ha, I'll be back later tonight after I grab a quick dinner with her" you mumbled under your breath hoping to not wake him as you grabbed your purse and made a dash for the bus.