"...What"

"What"
"..."
"WHAT"
"Shhh Andrew you're making a scene"
"I'm making a scene? You're the one who disappeared for a year with no warning and left me worrying! I thought you were hurt! Or worse, dead!" Andrew had a pained look as he finished his rant.

Percy looked up into Andrew's eyes- can't believe he's still taller than me-
"..I'm sorry" Percy said as he looked down, not being able to look into his eyes while saying the words he seemed to say so often it hurt. Andrew sighed and seemed to soften as he looked at Percy, thinking he looked quite a lot like a baby seal.

Andrew sighed again"just..just tell me why"
oh no Percy thought as he tried to find a way to say he was a demigod who got kidnapped by hera the goddess and taken to a Roman camp and had to go on a quest to save the world from your great grandmother who also happens to be mother earth.

"Andrew I need to tell you something. Im.." Percy took a deep breath "I'm a demigod and I had to go on a quest to save the world..." 

Percy glanced up and saw Andrew staring down at him with his mouth open, and Percy started getting nervous and couldn't help but blurt out "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you" that seemed to break Andrew out of his shock as he choked out

"oh..oh my God. I can't believe you're a demigod. Wait, who's your dad?" "...Poseidon"
"Oh"
"yeah.."
"Does that mean you have water powers?"
Percy dragged Andrew out of the office and into a empty staircase and quickly changed the subject
"I'm looking for demigods to bring to my camp. We used to have satyrs do it but since the mist was removed we have to find them. I could use your help.."
Andrew looked into Percy's eyes and said seriously 

"I'll do anything I can to help" Percy smiled up at Andrew "I've really missed you" Andrew looked at him and smiled while he pulled Percy into a hug. "I've missed you too Perce"

Hey guys! That's everything for now! I'm sorry it took so long I'm just super lazy. I hope you enjoy and point out any grammar issues please! Sadly I'm awkward and have no beta.