Chapter 3

**************************************

This was it, the way I die, getting choked to death in the woods by a psycho, who will probably dismember my body and keep the pieces as a souvenir.

I could feel the air being cut from my lungs as Reuben squeezed his hand tighter and tighter around my neck. I felt dizzy and I knew I was close to passing out or dying.

I tried to pry his hands off my neck, but I wasn't strong enough, so I slapped him multiple times on his face but he still wouldn't budge. My eyes started to unwillingly close as I ran out of air, but before I could fall into darkness again, he let go and I fell to the ground with a big thump.

I cried out in pain, and he grabbed on to my hair, using it to pull my torso up, he started dragging me back to the house, and I was still fighting, struggling and restraining from his grip, but just like me he didn't give up.

"No, no, let me go!" I kept repeating over and over again.

He kept pulling me, not caring at all what he was doing to me. I managed to get my footing, and hold myself back; he pulled me even harder and I screamed out in pain. Thinking fast I grabbed the scalpel that I was keeping in my pocket and stabbed his arm as hard as I could.

"Ahh!" he yelled out, and put his hand around the scalpel, pulling it out of his arm.

I got up to run, but he grabbed my arm; I pulled so hard that I slipped out of his grip, tumbling to the ground. He grabbed my foot, pulling on it and dragging my body once again, this time going faster.

We reached the front of the house, where he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, and I kicked and pounded on his back.

"Let me go, you sick fuck! Ahh!" I yelled out, when he dug his fingers in my wound.

Reuben opened the front door and walked in with me still on his shoulder; he didn't stop walking until he reached an old looking white door. Behind the door were stairs that lead to a basement; he turned on the switch and proceeded on to walk down the creaky steps. I took in the setting, it looked like a regular creepy basement with supplies and things he probably no longer used, but he didn't stop there; he walked up to a door that was well hidden and looked like it could be a part of the wall. When he entered the room and turned on the lights, I was shocked at how different it looked from the other part of the basement, it looked like something that came right out of the movie Saw or Hostel, and I could imagine the amounts of people that were here before me.

I looked at all the materials in the room, this must be his torture chamber, it looked old, like it's been here for a long time which made me think about how long he's been doing what he's doing. The room had a metal surgical table, desks that had all kinds of knives on it, chains connected to the pipes on the wall, and another door, which I'm guessing was a closet with more torture weapons behind it.

I wanted to scream, I lost my one opportunity to escape, but what's the point of screaming; if there is someone out there that was near to us (which I highly doubt), they would've already heard me belting out, which concludes that we are alone; just me and a psychopath that wants to do 'God knows what' to me.

Reuben set me down on the floor and quickly chained my foot to the pipes, I was still struggling against him, which made him angrier, but I didn't care, if I'm going to die then at least I can say I went down fighting.

After he finished chaining my foot, he crouched in front of me with just enough space between the two of us to stop me from attacking him; he looked me in the eyes, I wanted to avoid staring back at him, but his features caught my attention, now that I wasn't rushing to escape, or stabbing him in the arm, I saw his handsome face, and his beautiful eyes, those dangerous, blue eyes that put me in a trance when I met him, those eyes that studied me seductively while we danced, those eyes that were the last thing I saw before getting knocked unconscious.