{CHAPTER 2}

"21 questions"

Chapter 2:

Hailey,
I knew what questions I was going to ask but he looked like a man that got awkward during personal conversation shocking I found this out when I tried to find out what he was doing here and why he was wondering round with this ring in his pocket but instead I steered it back to the basics feeling ok to start from the beginning.

"What's your name?" I asked knowing it sounded juvenile but it's very important as I didn't know it even though I did try to get his information from the receptionist but due to me running out of his room without getting the room number or his name I was stuck with a confused look splashed across my face as I wait for his answer  He placed the menu down and shot me a very dark and dominant look it's as if his mood changed from this morning almost turning into like a business mode as he eyes me like I should already know who he is.

"Names Jace Ravello" he said with a stern look why did that name sound really familiar to me I have no clue trying to rack my brain for any clues on who he was , I was starting to get nervous when it came to him asking me questions my hands were placed in my lap as I try to conceal my uneasiness about sharing my information with a virtual stranger, I didn't normally open my life to a complete stranger I had done it before and it ended up with him using it against me ever since I have portrayed myself as someone to not talk to and to even fear the only person who I feel knows me best is my assistant misty and that's only because she has to deal with my life on a daily basis so it's only right that she knows what's going on.

"Favourite colour?" This made me chuckle it was such a simple question that probably has been used in every playground meet up to date.

"Red" I answered honestly, He smiled to himself "I probably could have guessed that you do like to wear red it suits you love" We ended up talking for hours about random stuff we must have gone totally off in our own world laughing at our childish questions going through the spectrum of favourite food to what's our weirdest love was because as soon as I turned to face him, I heard a ring and looked at the table to see his phone ringing making me look at my screen as my eyes nearly fall out when I notice the time it was nearing the time I was supposed to leave.

I nod for him to take it not knowing if it could be important he gets up and walks outside to take his phone call he had a serious face on changing his whole demeanour so I'm guessing it's something important if he looks that pissed off.

I sat waiting appreciating the view when my phone suddenly starts to ring, I look over and pick it up finding out its surgai I reluctantly pick it up as I proceed to talk down the phone with a stern voice.

"Yes, surgai what is the problem?" he seemed to take a pause surgai never calls me for things wrong at my company here so this must be bad "Well miss Ravenna it appears that Mr Ivers is trying to take over your products he has been telling Misty to let him gain access to your account and Misty refused but she said he keeps asking for you to show up so she rang me hoping I could help what should I do miss?" I hissed under my breath at the name I never thought I would ever hear again.