<1>

Today was the day we were going to capture Klaue. After all the hurt he's caused, I'm going to kill him. Ross gave me very specific orders not to. But when do I ever follow rules?

          Ross let me buy a specific dress for this occasion. It's a black floor length dress with sequins shining against the light. And you can barley see the loaded gun on my hip. I stand next to Ross sipping on my small glass of Whiskey. "Want to play a round?" He asks me leaning over the table. "I don't gamble Ross, you should know that by now." I say venom lacing my words.

My parents were huge gamblers. They're debt killed them and I was left all alone. I've was on my own for a long time. I was 16, when my parents were shot in front of me. I remember that day clearly. I shake the thoughts from my head as a man walks up to Ross. Instinctively, I place my hand on my hip as if trying to say 'don't mess with us'. But it didn't affect him as he stood tall he was about a foot or so taller than me. I could take him out in the snap of my fingers.

I was snapped out of my assassin thoughts as the tall man started talking to Ross. I couldn't hear much besides the man saying something along the lines of leaving with Klaue. Which was definitely not going to happen. Klaue is mine.

Oh, did I forget to mention I used to be an assassin. Guess it slipped my mind. That's a story for another time though.