<2>

After their friendly conversation, I decided it was time for me to start exploring this hidden gem. It was dimly lit, smelled of cigarettes, and aged alcohol. Right as I turned the corner of the second floor, men came in dressed in suits. They tried their best to look 'intimidating'. Fortunately for me, I don't get scared easily.

You had to look hard to see their hidden weapons. Thank god I was wearing my contacts. Yes, I usually wear glasses but tonight was special. Tonight was the night I was going to capture Klaue.

It happened in the snap of a finger. It was raining gunshots, money, alcohol, and a wig? I had to act fast. I tried my best to hide behind a flipped table. My stupid dress basically being a beacon. I couldn't see Ross. He was nowhere in sight.

Klaue was running towards the entrance. I whipped my gun out and started to aim. I cocked my gun and was ready to shoot when I heard Ross speak through the earpiece. "Get to the car Jess!" He basically yelled. I put my gun back in my holster and booked it to the car we came in. I jumped in the car and we sped through the city, the city just being passing bright lights. I didn't know where we were going, but I trust Ross knows what he's doing.

Ross stopped to pick up 2 women along the way. One was wearing a beautiful flowy red dress and she had no hair. The other had short curly hair and she was wearing a green printed dress. Hesitantly, they got on. It was quiet most of the ride.

We stopped in the middle of a market and there was a crowd surrounding a man in a black cat suit and Klaue. As soon as I see him I basically growl. I grab my gun but Ross taps my hand signaling to put it away. No fucking way. By the time the women step out of the car my gun is locked and loaded. I get out of the car with them still aiming my gun. I point it towards the black cat, he's in the way.

The women speaks to the man in the cat suit in a different language. It's sounds amazingly beautiful. I only know English and Spanish because I grew up in Mexico. I wish I could go back. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Ross says something about going home.

"Come on kitty kitty, let go of him." I say sternly with my finger on the trigger. The cat notices me and looks around at the crows we've drawn. He turns back to Klaue and he chuckles.