Chapter 9 - Mama Madness

I cant believe shay was a fake. I mean why would she do that shit to me? I feel like a bitch, believing it was even true. I mean I knew some things weren't right. Like her not wanting to talk on the phone. Excuses about video chatting. I just never wanted to think to much about them because I thought I loved her. When I was actually getting played as a game.

Maybe She deserved that slap. Maybe it knocked some sympathy into her.

Daniel pulled up infront of my house after a 15 minute drive back. I checked the time on my phone. It was 2:05 A.m

I really hope my mom wasn't up...

"Alright foo. Ill catch y'all later. " I said opening the door.

"Bye catfished asa nigga." Daniel joked as I stepped out.

I didn't even reply I just sighed and closed the door walking up my driveway.

"Shit crazy man." I said to myself,unlocking the front door and slowly walking in. "Should have listened to my boys. My dumb ass talking to unknown hoes on Kik."

I closed the door behind me and then looked around not seeing my mom in the kitchen or living room.

"Yes. Shes gotta be sleep." I.sighed in relief walking up the stairs and down the hall into my room.

I turned my room light on seeing my mom sitting on the edge of my bed holding one of my leather belts.

The fuck?

"Mom I can explain -"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" She yelled standing up. "Where the fuck were you?!"

"The movies! Like I said I would be" I lied.

"AINT NO DAMN MOVIE SIX HOURS LONG! NOW WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU TREVOR?!"

"Mom! I'm dead serious! I was at the mov-"

Before I could get my whole sentence out, I felt a sudden stinging pain across the right side of my face.

She hit me in the face with the fucking belt.

"Ahhh fuck mom!" I yelled holding my face.

I then quickly froze noticing I had cursed. "Oops I meant-"

"Oh hell no this boy done lost his God damn mind!" My mom yelled and then slapped me dead in the facr and then swinging the belt at my arm. "Mom! Will you stop! " I said holding my arms out at her.

"You know what forget this damn shit. Do what the hell you wanna do Trevor. your gonna end up right behind your stupid ass dad. in jail!" She shook her head and dropped the belt and walking out of my room.

I closed my door behind her and sighed. "Man she tripping" I mumbled.

I already heard some bullshit for the night I don't need more.

I walked over to My bed and fell onto it kicking my timberland boots off.

I laid there looking at the wall but then felt my phone vibrate.

I grabbed it out of my pocket and unlocked it seeing a message from kik?

I tapped the app and saw it was shay?

Shaylove: I'm sorry ok? Please don't hate me. I really didn't meant to go this far ok? It was just for fun but it got out of hand and I'm sorry ok? I really do like you as a person and I don't want to loose contact with you. I'm sorry :'( I'm sorry I'm sorry.

I sighed rubbed my hand through my hair. I started to type but I locked my phone instead and threw it onto the floor.

I didn't feel like talking to her.

I just needed time to think....