Darkness Rising Part 1

'thoughts'

"speaking"

"Transformers talking"

: Com Link:

'Sibling bond'

16 years later (Josh POV)

I walked from the library to where Jack was working at, holding a heavy satchel with a ton of books that I decided to read later on my shoulder. I was speed walking towards the K.O Burger joint until a silver car zoomed almost running me over and the driver yelling at me to watch where I was going.

'Oh yeah like you not watching where YOU'RE going and almost running me over is, of course, my fault. Aft hole.'

"JOSHUA." yelled a voice as I turned facing my other half.

"JACK." I yelled as I ran over and wrapping my arms around him, cuddling, like my life depended on it.

(Jack POV)

I almost stumbled when my twin ran and hugged me like his life depended on it and chuckled wrapping my own arms into the hug.

"Josh, I don't see how you keep cuddling me after work. It's the same when we are at school and at home."

"You know I don't like being separated from you. If you leave I feel empty and when together I feel full again."commented Josh, unwrapping his arms and taking a good look at his brother. They both looked the same but have their differences. Jack was born with his raven hair bangs on his right and is wearing a gray, white long-sleeved shirt, long blue jeans and blue shoes while Josh was born with his raven hair bangs on his left and is wearing a white, gray long-sleeved shirt, long blue jeans, and blue shoes, but also both of us have birthmarks on our necks that resembled angel wings, still not knowing why we have them in the first place. Some people couldn't tell which is which so they earned the title of being called 'The Darby Twins'.

BZT! BZT! (Ringtone) Jack grabbed his phone showing it was their mother calling before answering.

"Hey Mom, we just got off."

"Hi Mom," Josh greeted, "No mom, me and Jack are not going to the dance."

"Yeah, experience suggests we should never cut a rug unless were both installing carpet."

"Be careful, seriously." Josh exclaimed. Jack just chuckled at his twin.

"Mom, this is Jasper..." as soon Jack was going to finish something caught his eye.

(3rd POV)

Jack and Josh suddenly stopped talking until looked at the direction where lay a beautiful shiny dark blue motorcycle that gleamed in the sunlight.

"I love you." both Jack and Josh declared at the same time.

"Umm yeah mom we love you too." Jack exclaimed.

"We gotta run. Love you and don't overwork yourself." Josh exclaimed too and both headed towards the motorcycle not knowing what trouble have gotten themselves into.

"Hello Beautiful. Where have you been all our lives." said Jack while Josh was bouncing on his toes with excitement and awe in his eyes making Jack stared at his twin with confusion on his face.

"Jack, this is an Aprilia RSV 1000 R. The most fastest motorcycle ever to be manufactured." squealed Josh with eyes sparkling like an anime fan girl.

"Really...nice." said Jack as he touched the interior of the bike and thought he felt it shiver but pushed the idea away. He already mounted on the bike while Josh was still looking in awe noticed and panicked.