Darkness Rising Part 4

'thoughts'

"speaking"

"Transformers talking"

:Com Link:

":Bumblebee Talking:"

'Sibling bond'

Video shows what my OC fighting style looks like.

Previously on Tfp....

"Rise, my army!" he bellowed a and with that a corpse came out of the ground, sealing out purple mist.

"By the Allspark!" Ratchet whispered in horror and Optimus's looked with disgust and horror of his own while watching more corpses rising out of the ground, groaning and snarling like beasts.

"Behold the power of Dark Energon!" roared Megatron as a whole army of the undead charged at them.

3rd POV (Where Optimus and Ratchet are now)

More and more of the dead came out of the ground and started heading towards both Optimus and Ratchet.

"Megatron has desecrated the resting place of our fallen ancestors. And his own." Ratchet said with horror and anger.

"Not even the dead are free from his warmongering." Optimus stated. Both looking up to see Megatron grinning.

"At last, symbiosis. I can feel it. I possess complete control over my army. Destroy them!" Megatron bellowed, as the undead army approaches them quickly but Optimus drawer his blasters and started shooting with only few of the dead to fall and the rest coming towards them.

"Optimus, if our combatants are already deceased, how can we possibly defeat them?"he questioned in horror as they kept coming." Ratchet yelled in horror as the dead come closer to them.

"Ratchet, retreat! Bridge yourself back to base." Optimus ordered.

"No, I shall stand with you, Optimus. You may require a medic when this is over with." said Ratchet as his servos turn into blades. Then he and Optimus started fighting against the dead. Ratchet watched as one of the dead he sliced up stopped moving and shouted to Optimus.

" I recommend dissection. The smaller the pieces, the better." 

"Sound advice, old friend." Optimus replied, changing his guns to swords. He and Ratchet charged and disabled a small amount of zombies. Optimus looked towards Megatron as he stood there watching him and Ratchet fighting off for their lives.

"I have mastered Dark Energon. When you fall, Optimus, you too shall join my army." bellowed Megatron. Optimus scowled at him and returned to fighting off the dead. Little did any of them know, the unknown bot watched as Optimus and Ratchet fought for their lives, waiting for the right moment to help.

Back at the Nemesis Location (Jack POV)

ʻOk. This is not my day. First, Arcee left Bulkhead in charge (not that heʻs a bad guy but heʻs just...uncoordinated to watch over us). Second, Agent Fowler found out about us and was kidnapped by the Deceptions. Third, Bulkhead left to retrieve Agent Fowler, leaving me in charge (which I donʻt blame Bulkhead), found out the ʻMIKOʻ decided to run off with Bulkhead transporting her to who knows where and having me and Raf to go after her. And fourth, hm letʻs see....oh yeah ME AND RAF ARE LITERALLY  GETTING SHOT AT BY BLASTER FIRE!!!!!ʻ

I dodged one of the blasts, trying to get to Raf but he was knocked down backwards from one of the blaster fire as I ran up to him, using my body to protect him until Bulkhead showed up opening one of his doors.