Darkness Rising Part 4 continue...

'thoughts'

"speaking"

"Transformers talking"

:Com Link:

": Bumblebee Talking:"

'Sibling bond'

"Sign Language"

Previously on Tfp...

"Who are you?" asked Ratchet. The youngling was going to answer until Megatron roared in anger as turned his direction.

"I donʻt know who you are but you will offline along with them." He bellowed. The youngling just scowled at him and looked towards the fallen army coming our way as he readied himself for the battle to come.

"It would be wise, old friend, if we survive this fight then questions would be answered," I said. Ratchet as he and I got ready and all three of us charged towards the army.

3rd POV (in the Nemesis)

The pounding of the door was heard as a Vechicon went to see who it was only to get shot by blaster fire. Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead started offlining Vechicons as the humans stayed behind until getting the all clear.

"Clear," informed Arcee, "Wait in here." 

": What! Why!?:" buzzed Bumblebee.

"They're slowing us down and they're easy targets. They'll be alright in here, as long as they stay put." Arcee explained as she fired up her gun and headed out the door, along with Bee and Bulk on her tail as the door closed behind them.

Jack POV

"That, was intense," said Miko. 

......ʻWhat the FRAG did she just say!!!! ʻ I growled in my thoughts and I could feel steam coming out of me.

"Was!" Raf exclaimed. 

 "It's your fault that we're stuck in this intensity. What were you thinking, Miko?" I whispered shouted to her. 

 "Did I ask you to follow me?" sassed Miko.

.....ʻOh ho. You did NOT just SASS ME!ʻ We are literally in a FRAGGING WAR ZONE! HOW ARE YOU NOT PANICKING!"

"You wanted us to be a band. Doesn't that usually mean to play together?" I quoted.

"Well, maybe I decided to go solo." she countered.

.....ʻIs she trying to PISS ME OFF! I CANʻT DEAL WITH THIS. I AM FRAGGING OVERWHELMED HERE AND I ALSO HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU GETTING BACK TO THE BASE. SAFE!!!!ʻ

"Well, maybe I have some regard for your safety," I argued.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's your name 'Optimus'? You can leave my protection to Bulkhead, thank you very much."

... ʻOh...THATʻS IT!!!! ʻ... I was going to yell at her until Raf shouted with frustration, shocking both me and Miko.

"Stop it! Both of you!" he shouted and ran to a ledge, pulling his knees towards his chest. I felt guilty and worry starting to build up in my chest (knowing Miko does too.) and sat down next to him.

 "H-hey, Raf, Raf, it's it's OK," I said in a soft tone.

 "Yeah, we're gonna be fine," said Miko 

 "Our bots will come back to us," I added.

"Yeah, they're gonna take us home." she comforted, as she rubbed circles on Rafʻs back.