Darkness Rising Part 2

'thoughts'

"speaking"

"Transformers talking"

: Com Link:

'Sibling bond'

Previously on Tfp....

"So what has Megatron, or any of this, have to do with us?" Jack asked.

"Megatron has not been seen or heard from in sometime, but if he return is immanent, as I fear, it could be catastrophic." he said which made me and Jack flinch and we looked at each other in horror knowing what the vision was about and how it changes everything.

In the Omega 1 Outpost Missile Silo (Josh POV)

'So that vision we had was a glimpse of the future. Is this Megatron back? And on what me and Jack saw yesterday, these 'Deceptions' sound brutal but learning about who this Megatron is I have doubts that me and Jack are anywhere near safe now with him on Earth.'  I couldn't stop thinking about it until Jack gave me a reassuring squeeze on my hand and giving me a small smile, knowing that his telling me that its going to be alright. Both of us turned to the 'Autobot's' who are in a semi circle, looking down upon us while Ratchet's back was towards us, seemingly more focused on the computer until Optimus spoke.

"And since you know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours." Jack stepped forward while I was behind the rear still trying to be invisible, I really hate being shy.

"Got it, if we spot any strange vehicles, call 9-1-1." said Jack. 

'Really call 9-1-1 and what are they suppose to do!" I shouted to Jack, through the sibling bond.

"Not helping Josh and I still don't trust these guys especially what they said about these Decepticon's. We are not safe with them in my book" stated Jack and he was right but still we can't be sure about that I have a feeling that the big red and blue robot has something else in mind.

"So can we go now." Jack admitted, knowing that wouldn't want to be part of this. But Miko had something else to say, already scowling at Jack.

"Are you insane! I'm living in a dream here in Botswana and I will not have you or anyone else shatter it." Miko protested while pressing her finger on Jacks chest in a threatening matter, which me wrap my arms around Jacks waist, pulling him to my left while I glared and snarled at Miko, making her take a step back with her hands raised as a sign of surrender. The Bots looked a-taken back from the gesture, Raf giggled and Jack just rolled his eyes a little only to have a small smirk on his lips until he removed my arms making me turn to him as he head gestured to the bots who was staring and I went back to being invisible and hid behind Jack like nothing happened but I was furiously blushing mad in embarrassment that I just did that in public and Jack was chuckling now. I so embarrassed. The blue and red bot cleared his throat making everyone turn to him.

"It is best if you four remain under our watch at least until we can determine our enemies intentions." he stated until the red-orange and white bot came and said.

"Optimus," he started, oh so thats his name, "With all do respect, the children are in as much danger, here, as anywhere else." Jack was a-taken back questioned being called 'children' as an offense since four of us including Raf as teens. 

"They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot, they will go.... SQUISH." he said, suddenly stomping his foot making the four of us back away with me squeaking in fright and cowering in the back of my brother.