The Encounter Of The Start

As the Sunny docked in a hidden cove away from the small town all broken and beat up all that can be heard is Luffy, Usopp and Chopper talking excitedly about going into town. Now that everything was set and the Sunny fully docked in place the trouble maker started to run off, Nami grabbed Luffy by his collar before making it to far and he fell to the floor. The Straw hat crew all gathered to the grassy deck.

"Try not make yourselves stand out," Nami said quietly to herself as she looked at who she was talking to. A rubber man with a scar on the bottom of his left cheek and the infamous strawhat who is known to cause trouble, a green haired swordsman who uses three swords and always gets lost, an extremely tall walking and talking skeleton, a cyborg, and a human like reindeer. She looked down as she signed to herself. It wasn't worth saying out loud. She looks back up, "Franky!" Nami shouts as Franky looks around the ship. 

He looks at her "yes Nami."

"How long do you think it will take to repair all the damage?" Nami holds Luffy in place as everyone gets ready to to leave the ship and explore, everyone except Zoro who is just lying there sleeping.

"At least two days, we should be able to leave tomorrow night if we're in a hurry. I'll need a lot of materials to make Sunny SUUUUPPPPPEEERRRR again!" he yelled, striking his usual pose.

"Alright everyone listen well!" Nami shouted to get everyone's attention, "we leave tomorrow night so get what you need and stock up as much as you can and try not to cause trouble," she stared at Luffy. As she handed Luffy his allowance the strawhat crew made their way off Sunny and into town. 

Once they got into town they all went their separate ways. Nami to shop, Franky to get supplies, Luffy just went to wander around, Robin and Chopper to bookstores and Usopp went to find some some nice goggles, Brook went to a music store, as Sanji started to follow some beautiful woman Zoro looked as he ran with hearts in his eye. He looked down at his feet then back up and started to look for a weapon shop but didn't pay attention to the shops he was looking at even walking right past one, all he can think about was Sanji and the love he learned he has for him. While turning a corner into an ally he bumps into what he would assume is a woman, unable to tell with the cloak she? was waring, as she hit the floor Zoro could see her cloak covered with mud and rips,he held his hand out, "I'm sorry." She looks up and down before taking his hand and getting pulled up. Even her hand was dirty and cut up.

"It would seem your head and heart have been fighting," the person stated converming their gender with a high pitch voice. Her head looking straight. "Let me help you."

"No tha-" before Zoro could reject her she grabbed his face in her hands and he passed out and fell to the floor. In his head he heard a female voice but all he saw was white.

"Thank you. You are the only person to show me such kindness since I got here I wanted to repay it by helping you. To some it is a gift of happiness and others a reminder of sorrow but only you can decide which it is. Please be happy Zoro" the voice starts to fade and the white turns to black. Zoro wakes up in the same ally he bumped into the woman. He stands up holding his head and looks arounds to see where he was and remembered what the weird woman said to him. How could she possibly know that he was having trouble with both his heart and head. For almost a whole month now he has be wanting to confess his feeling for Sanji but his head was telling him that it wasn't going to end well and that he shouldn't and what gift was the voice talking about. The more he thought about what the voiced meant the more confused he became. 

The sun was setting as Zoro finally found the Sunny. After his encounter with the strange woman he decided to go back to the Sunny but got lost on his way. When he got on deck he saw that everyone one was still out except Sanji and he could hear franky working on the Sunny. The railing seemed fixed and the grassy deck seemed sweepted up and clean. Zoro headed to the second floor to the kitchen and saw Sanji cooking with a smile on his face. After staring at him for a few second he decides it time to not beat around to bush and confess his feeling. What can go wrong they never really got along well in the first place. Zoro got a sudden surge of courage. Yup this was the day and perfect timing too, everyone was away and Franky was busy so he had his privacy for a while. Zoro opened the door and walked in with a determined face, Sanji turned around to look at him with a confused and shocked face. Zoro stood in front of Sanji and looked him in the eyes, sweat coming down the side of his face. He made his hand into a fist by his side before trying to make himself say what he want to say.

"Sanji I know this is hard to hear coming from me but I am in love with you!" Zoro started to yell loudly but not to loud that Franky would hear something and come up. Sanji stared at him for a while not saying anything. A little blush can be seen on Zoro's cheek. "It's ok if you don't feel the same I didn't really expect you to feel the same way anyway." Zoro turned around and took one step towards the door as Sanji grabbed his hand a pulled him into a kiss. Sanji licked Zoro's lips making him open his mouth and shoved his tongue in making it dance with Zoro's tongue. Sanji then started to undress Zoro kissing his chest as he went down slowly then going back up to give Zoro another deep kiss. Having never felt such pleasure his knees gave out and Zoro fell to the ground blushing incredibly bright red. Sanji started to chuckle a little, he turned off the stove then went to picked Zoro up and sat him on the dinning table as he continued to kiss him. The clothes started to decrease and forming a pile on the floor until Zoro was fully naked. Sanji bent down and started to lick his cock then engulfed the whole thing in his mouth moving up and down, while Zoro enjoyed the pleasure and moaning loudly before covering his Sanji stuck his middle finger in Zoro's ass pulling in and out as he sucked Zoro's cock up and down. As Zoro got used to the feeling of Sanji's finger he put another and started scissoring then added another finger. Zoro leaning back on the table with one hand and the other covering his mouth started to think, 'is this his answer? I can't believe he likes me back. I should have done so a long time ago.' "Enough already and put it in." Sanji looks up, grins then stands up unbuckling his pants taking out his dick. He stands aligning his dick with Zoro's hole and slowly slides it in until he was all the way in, he stayed still for a while before started to move.

Sanji took his dick out and turned Zoro around facing down on the table and shoved his cock in again only this time hitting his prostate making Zoro tighten around Sanji which lead to him groaning in pleasure. Sanji took one of his arms pulling it back and slammed into him harder hitting the same sweet spot as before. Sanji then moved Zoro into a different position slamming into him again. Sanji's dick hit his sweet spot just right making Zoro come across the table and some of the floor. Sanji came seconds later when Zoro tightened around him. He took his dick out Zoro's ass as the come came flowing out onto the floor. With heavy breathing Sanji leaned towards Zoro's right ear and whispered softly "You better leave while I clean up the mess we made. Some of my crew members might show up any second." Zoro started to blush so hard it reached his ears as he nodded. He dressed back up while Sanji zipped his pants up again and and got a rag and started to clean. Zoro went to the bathhouse to clean himself up.

Hello to the few of you who are reading this, and thank you for reading this. This is going to be the first thing I have ever posted in my life so i'm kind of excited but scared of how people will react to it or if they will even like it. I have been searching for a good place to post my own stories but couldn't find a good website, then a few weeks I found Wattpad reading fan fiction. As I was reading I found out that that there are a lot of ZoSan fan fictions and not enough SanZo(which I prefer) and while I was complaining to my mom I made a joke of just making my own and she said 'well why don't you' so here i am. I will also be adding some of my other ships that I like. Hopefully you few reading this will like it. Also if i make mistakes please comment or if you have some pointers. I would really like to get better at writing.