The Feeling In The Items

When Sanji left the closet to go make breakfast Zoro walked to the box opening it looking at the things he had bought for the perverted cook. Then he closed the box and went to lay on the bed. Lying there he remembered coming out of the shops feeling happy and imagining how happy Sanji would be receiving them, but that was an illusion, Sanji wouldn't be happy he may have just made fun of him or something. He doesn't like men, he wouldn't take a gift from one.

While holding Sanji's hand on his stomach the babies were calming down, and stopped kicking. It was like the kids new who their father is, or they just knew how Zoro felt about him and calmed down. Either way it was an opportunity to take a nap. It was good while it lasted, when he woke up Sanji was gone, knowing where he would be he went to the kitchen. In the infirmary room, it was faster to just cut through the infirmary room, Zoro could hear them talking. Nami asked Luffy about what was in the box. Wasting no time he grabbed one of his katanas to stop Luffy from telling them.

Sanji kept asking about what was in the box. He so badly wanted to tell him, to give them to him, but Sanji would have thought it was all trash and thrown everything away cause he couldn't. While buying everything he put some serious thought into it. Would this suite Sanji? Does this seem like something he would ware? Would he use it? Zoro had never thought about anyone like this. He's never given anyone a gift so when it came to it he couldn't give it to the cook, afraid of what his reaction would be.

While sitting on the stairs he could see someone come close to him. It was Robin. He should have gotten rid of the box when he had the chance. "I think you may have overreacted about a box full of unimportant things." She may be right but the thought of the gifts he put his feeling into buying being treated like trash made him hesitant. If she knew what he was feeling she would understand.

"Fine, I'll tell you but only so you know why I can't tell him." He'll tell her everything. "The box is full of things I've bought for Sanji. But I didn't have the guts to give it to him so I put everything in a box hoping I could give it to him on his birthday or something but couldn't."

"Why?" Robin looked at him.

"One of the items is a lighter. After realizing my feelings for him I've been noticing things about him I didn't know before like during fights he always loses his matches so I bought him a lighter. I was in the store for hours trying to find one that would suit his taste and finally found the one. When I came out I was excited to give it to him but then I saw him from across the street with a girl who gave him a lighter that looked exactly like the one I just bought him, I had the shopkeeper engrave mine with an S.V on the bottom. I don't know if the one he got was engrave too but the face he made when he received it was a face he was not gonna show me. Then I saw Luffy." Zoro's voice started to crack. "I bought him some new shoes too. The ones he's been wareing have been fading and ripping so I found some nice ones I think he might like but he got his shoes polished by a beautiful lady. He complained to Nami that he wanted some new knifes for the kitchen but she told him to just get a sharpening stone since the budget couldn't afford it. I saved my allowance to buy him a new set that came with a nice sharpening stone but again he bought some from a woman. If I gave them to him would his reactions would be the same?" A tear ran down his face. He is crying. Robin noticed the pattern.

"Well why haven't you given it to him? You'll never know his reaction until it happens. Now that he's gotten to know you I don't think what you think he'll do is the same. Why don't you give them to him and while you're in your room change, you're still in your pajamas." Zoro looks down and sees his green and white striped pajamas still on.

"I forgot I was even still wearing this." He got up and headed for his room, he didn't even put on slippers, he is barefoot. Robin smiled at the sight. He told everything that happened on his date, even that Sanji came in the middle of it and brought him back, Robin got a hint that they had sex but he didn't go in detail about what happened after Sanji brought him back. It was all valuable information for her. They parted at the top of the stair leading for the deck. Zoro went to his room and Robin went in the kitchen were Sanji, Nami, and Luffy still were.