NOTE

I don't know specifics of many things and I will edit anything I find inaccurate after publishing everything. That being said, if you notice some things not being accurate, say the medals awarded at the award ceremony, let me know so I can fix it, otherwise I'll do more research in the future and fix it then. Thank you for bearing with me!

This first round of writing and editing will be just to get the baseline of the story out there so there's going to be mistakes and things like that. Don't be afraid to point them out to me! I appreciate any and all feedback. I'm just a writer hoping to write good stories and get better.

I'm going to post a filler chapter explaining my system for writing this, if anyone's interested in reading that. If not, I'll be uploading a chapter every Saturday. The exact time will vary as I have two jobs and internet access is iffy at best but all I need is a couple minutes to post so I'll do my best to get it out as early as I can.

This is going to be slow burn because I need to set them in the world of ordinary adulthood but I'll keep as much exciting things going on as I can. If you have any refernces or sayings of any of the BTS members feel free to let me know!

Please keep reading my story!