Chapter 3

As far as I know myself,I am a very curious person,so I wanted to open the room of Elisa Lam who lived in the top floor.People stopped me like anything saying rubbish. But I am very strict in my decisions and so all their efforts of stopping me went in vain.

Snatching the keys from the 60 year old watch keeper, I headed towards Lam's room like a strict investigator. I put the key into the lock and the door creaked. It made such a crooked noise, even it seemed to speak the story of Elisa Lam who lived there.

Broken toys, bleeding springs and stuffings...some pencils and an artbook and a paintbrush was lying on the floor. The walls had scratch marks .It seemed like a child was staying in that room. I could'nt even make out wether Lam was an artist or a physicist. What can a person do with a spring? Was she discovering something? Questions ran into my mind like wildfire,but the usual case again, noone was there to answer them.

Some people discussed with each other that she went through exorcism. According to accounts from family members and an investigation by police, the parents were driven by the belief that the apocalypse was coming. Yeah it is a bit amusing!!! But parents had to think some nonsense as their Lam had vanished.

When I went to the police for interview regarding this case,then I was kicked out from the police station to the threshold. They told not to open that case again which did'nt have any worth.

I said to myself," What nonsense is he talking?" Does a person disappearing from the closed elevator have no worth??

I, being a strict decision maker , came to the decision that whatever this matter is about: demonic possession or apocalypse, but I will solve it and loosen the knots of the mystery of Elisa Lam. 

After irritating a lot, the secreatary of the apartment agreed to show me the elevator surveillance footage. Still I thank him so much to agree to my proposal.