Chapter 2

I used to think that only magicians had the power to vanish a person.But i couldn't find any magician or any magic in this. 

On February 2013, LAPD,Los Angeles Police Department released elevator surveillance footage of Lam before his disapperance.The footage showed Lam behaving strangely in the elevator,appearing to talk with invisible people,peering around the corner of the door,crouching in the corners,opening and closing the door and what not.The video gave the clue to the police that the elevator wasn't moving.So what was Lam actually doing there??

People called it crazines,fear etc but I call it a psychotic episode.Now for a person like me ,a blogger and a documentary maker,believing in such videos is useless.Now,slowly and slowly I became more curious because the story of Elisa Lam could'nt posess my mind but yeah,I was pretty sure that it could be one of the titles of my blogpost.

I felt like though much time has passed but people living in the Cecil Apartment could'nt forget that incident. Around that time hotel guests started reporting weird things happening in the Cecil Apartment water supply. As CNN reports:

"The shower was awful.", said Emma Wilson. Miss Emma had spent eight days there during the investigation. 

She said," When you turned the tap on, the water was coming black first and then it was going back to normal."

"The tap water tasted horrible.", Emma said. "It had a very funny,sweety,disgusting taste. It's a very strange taste. I can barely describe it."

But for a week,they never complained. "We never thought anything of it. We thought it was just the way it was here." one of the residents said.

Tap water turning black?? I did'nt think there is something wrong in this. It maybe some dirt or algae mixed with water. I did'nt know why people took it so seriously. There can be something wrong with the water supply. But then as humans, people have tendency to complain and then they wrapped all these events and made a thriller story out of it.