SLUMBER PARTY!

After picking up Jane and Max, my mom began to drive towards Mike's house.
"I'm so excited!" Said Jane clapping her hands as some sort of release from her explosion of excitement.
"Me too!" I say smiling at her,
"I am kind of excited to see luc..?", max obviously didn't understand how much of a big deal it was for Jane..she probably was enjoying living more of a normal life. If normal is what you would call a girl that had an extraordinary mind.
After what seemed like weeks..no years, we finally pulled up to mikes house and ran up to the door.
"Hey Jane..And uh everyone else come in"
Jane beamed as she walked through the door, followed by my excited entrance and Max's laid back one.
"Oh..uh hai Y/N!" Dustin exclaimed,
"Hai Dustin" I blushed back,
"Hai Jane and..uh max too" Dustin said turning to smile at them both,
"Hey" said Jane still beaming,
"Hi" Said max Cooley,
"So uh..I saved a seat next to me Brooke"
"Thanks" I said rushing to sit closely next to Dustin, I could feel his warmth against mine and it gave me butterflies in my stomach.
"Uh I'm just going to go use the restroom..where is it?" I said red from blushing,
"Top floor first room" said mike absorbed in conversation with the others,
"Okay thanks"
I rush upstairs still clutching my duffel bag and then hurry into the bathroom. After changing into my PJs I head out of the restroom only to bump into Nancy, Mikes older sister.
"Oh Hi..uh new girl?"
"Hi, I'm uh (y/n)"
"Cute name. I'm Nancy, Mikes older sister"
"Oh..uh cool"
"See ya around" she said turning awkwardly towards what I think was her room. I silently rush back down to the basement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hours of fun and pizza, we all start to get bored and start a game of spin the bottle.
"Mike First!" Says Jane
"Fine", mike spins the bottle until it lands on Jane who he kisses easily like it was a second nature.
"Now y/n!",
I spin the bottle and hope it lands on Dustin and to my luck it does, we turn to each other both blushing hard. Our first kiss. I close my eyes and begin to lean in until our lips clumsily meet, his warmth was close now and it was calming. We slowly pulled apart still blushing and I opened my eyes again. Jane obviously beamed at us both like a proud mother.
"Now.....Lucas!"
Lucas reluctantly spins the bottle and it slowly lands on Will. We all begin to giggle as Wills  eyes widen.
"Uh spin again?"
"Okayyyyy" Says Jane still giggling hard,
So Lucas spins again and it lands on Max with a smile he quickly gives her a peck on mouth.
"Now willllssss spinnnn",
Will spins and it slowly lands on uh..me. I blush slightly as will slowly leans towards me and we kiss.