Blushes and whispers

Will blushes and I can't help but feel my face turn red and hot. Everyone looks at us seemingly amused as were both look like a pair of strawberries with our bright pink faces. I sit back in my place and smile gently at Dustin he seems a little upset but I was just playing the game I guess. Next it was Dustins turn to spin so he aimed it at me and spun, when it landed on me a felt a warmth in my chest and butterflies in my stomach as I had wanted to kiss him since I'd seen him. He gets close to me and I see the sparkle in his eye that makes me think that he has wanted to kiss me too. And slowly I close my eyes as his soft lips touch mine, I smile whilst also blushing intensely. That was the moment I knew he was going to be an intricate figure in my life.

-Time skip——————————————————
Now I'm a senior in high school looking back on all those important events in my life, I can't help feeling lucky. Dustin is the most sweetest kindest guy and I can't help but feel lucky to have him. But inside I know that this realm wasn't made for me and it crushes me. As a child of the upside down I feel out of place in this seemingly normal world. Dustin makes me feel a part of this and I love him for it. Wait..love ? No strong feelings are for adults aren't they- but I love him though and he makes me feel loved. I look over at him sleeping peacefully in his bed. His soft curls droop over his face and he sleeps peacefully. I sit on his desk chair and wait for him to wake up. His Mum had let me in not knowing he wasn't awake. I slowly walk over to him and kiss him gently on the cheek, his eyes slowly open as he smiles.
"Am I still dreaming because I think I can see an angel" he says pulling you into a tight hug,
"No you aren't you're being awoken by the devil" I say muffled by his chest
"Well if you're the devil then I want to sin",
I tut at him whilst smiling he says the sweetest things.