Kuro Kaneki x reader-Crush

AN:The pictures do not belong to me.Thank you for reading, please Enjoy~

Today Hide, Kaneki and you went for coffee at Anteiku.Hide told Kaneki he would help him with going on a date with his crush, (Y/N).

Kaneki was very nervous and he was blushing from the begining.

Kaneki's POV:

(Y/N) went to greet the staff because they knew her, so i had a small amount of time to speak with Hide.

"What am i going to do, Hide?"I asked while my hands around the cup of coffe were shaking.

"Come on Kaneki, stop being so shy and tell her, because you love her."Hide said giggling.

"H-HIDE, i can't do that!It's not so easy you know."I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well, you can do it now or i will help you do it the other way."My face turned ever more reddish.Thank you Hide, you are not very helpfull right now...

Hide's POV:

Kaneki was sweating and breathing heavily.I know it's hard for him, but i have to boost his confidence.

Your POV:

Five minutes later i returned to the table where Hide and Kaneki were sitting.I looked at Kaneki and saw that he was blushing.I smiled at the adorable sight and went near and went to hug him.

"(Y/N)...w-w-would y-you l-like to go on a w-walk with me later?"He asked.

"Of course Kaneki, i would love to!"I answered and gave a closed eyed smile.

Normal POV:

When they all finished with their beverages, Hide said goodbye and (Y/N) turned towards Kaneki.

"Shall we go now, 'Neki?"She asked him and he nod his head.

They walked hand in hand to the beach near (Y/N)'s house and sat down on the bench.

"(Y/N), i want to tell you something and i will do it now, before i'll regret it!"Kaneki was ready.He was sure....well...not at all but he wants to try and get the girl of his dreams.

"I really l-like y-you (Y/N) and i want you to be my girlfriend, it's ok if you don't feel the same, i will not get over it but i'll try and Hide told me to tell you and i liked you a lot bef-"You stopped him before he spoke more.

"Kaneki, i like you too and i would love to be your girlfriend!"You said and grabbed his face to give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

Kaneki's face was worth it.Even someone like him could life a happy life with the woman he loves.

AN:Thank you once again for reading.Have a nice day/night and take care~