Haise Sasaki x reader-Getting caught(lemon)

AN:The picture does not belong to me.Thank you for reading my stories!I hope you Enjoy~

You were working with Haise on some papers in his office so you both had your chairs next to each others.

The problem was that you were distracted and couldn't help.Haise was so hot sitting there with his legs parted, his half unbuttoned shirt and his flushed face and heavy breathing.

Today was really warm, hot even and the air condition was broken for some days in CCG, so you had to dress with less clothing.

"I am sorry for that (Y/N), but i have to take of my shirt.It's so hot in here!"Haise said and he started undressing in front of you.

After he did, he looked at you.You were wearing a middle, black pencil skirt and a white with black lace shirt.

"Don't you feel sweaty?"He asked, while staring at your parted lips and your flushed face and part of your chest.

"N-no, i am f-fine, Haise."You smiled at him, but you didn't even believe yourself.

"Let me help you with that."He replied and took off your skirt, making you blush from emparassment.

"What are you d-doing?"You squeled.

"You are so beautiful (Y/N), i can't help myself."He leaned close to your face and kissed you softly.

"What are you d-doing, Sassan?"You wrapped your hands around his waist and nuzzled his neck.

"Let me love you (Y/N) and please be mine?"He leaned next to your neck and searched for your sweet spot.

"H-Haise, more please."He licked, sucked and abused the spot when he found it.

"Mmmmm you really do like that, don't you?"The two-toned haired man chuckled and kissed your lips passionately.

Next he removed both of your clothes and sat you on the office table.He moved himself between your legs and opened them.

Sasaki then pushed his head close to your privates and licked you for some minutes.

"Just, j-just...like...t-that...ahhh...Haise!"You moaned and stroked and pulled at his hair.

"Baby, d-don't do that, it's turning me on."Haise groaned, pulled away and teased you with his cock.

"I want you inside."With that, Sasaki pushed his whole dick inside you and thrusted hard and fast, making drool come out of your mouth.

"SASAKI, YES HARDER, FASTER!"You nearly climaxed, when the door opened and Amon Koutarou walked in.A 'what is going on' was heard and Haise came in you and you followed right after.He pulled close to cover your naked body from the other invistigator.

"Oh my F...what are you two doing here?"Amon asked and you looked at each other with your now boyfriend.

"We felt really warm, so we had to take our clothes off to stay lukewarm."Your lover said and kissed your forehead.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just.....j-just p-please, n-next t-time close the d-d-oor."He walked out of the office after he gave you some more files.

"Well, we still have a lot of work, so.....how about a round two?"Haise asked slyly and kissed your neck.Yes, that is a very good idea.

AN:Thank you for the views and the votes!I am really greatful.I hope you have a nice day/night and please take care.