Epilogue

Summer gave way to Fall, bringing with it, a child.

King Namjoon gazed lovingly at his beautiful husband who cuddled their newborn son, humming to him softly. It has almost been a year since the curse upon Jin was broken.

Since Jin was nearly lost to him.

Namjoon never would've believed the story his mother told him as a child, could be true. He smiled fondly at his family as he remembered the promise he made all those years ago.

To save the boy, break his curse and live happily ever after together. 

A promise he kept, and will keep, til the end of all things.

******

Taehyung, King of the Fae, stared down at the beautiful baby boy laying awake in his bassinet, staring up at him with big doe eyes.

He was beautiful.

He was perfect.

"May I hold him?"

"Of course." Jin lifted his son from the bassinet and place him gently into the Fairy King's arms. The baby smiled at him, reaching out a tiny hand toward him. Taehyung smiled down at the baby in his arms as he wrapped his tiny hand around one of Taehyung's fingers.

"Hello Jungkook, it's nice to finally meet you." 

The young prince cooed, tiny hand still wrapped around his finger, smiling a bright smile that scrunched up his nose, big doe eyes shining up at the Fae King, as if in understanding. Taehyung's smile grew bigger as he cuddled the young prince closer, placing a gentle kiss upon his head and whispered softly. "I can't wait to write our fairytale with you."

As he held the child a vision came upon him, a vision of a familiar garden and a beautiful boy standing among the flowers. He smiled his bunny smile, big doe eyes shining brightly at Taehyung. 

'I can't wait to live happily ever after with you.'

The vision cleared, leaving the Fae King smiling once more.

"Nor can I Jungkook, nor can I."

*********THE END**********