1.1

" you've must've forgotten I can move things with my mind too

I can move things with my mind too."

The day had finally arrived. Rowan, who had been in bed all day sick with the horrible nauseating sensation her powers brought when something bad was going to happen, finally emerged from her quarters.

The group containing Natasha, T'Challa, Rhodey, her father and Peter were all gathered in the front room, each clad in their respected uniforms designed for events like these.

"And Imperium makes her debut." Natasha smirks, admiring the clothes Rowan wore the day they fought Ultron-a white t-shirt paired with a leather jacket and jeans, her worn out converse an asset to her outfit; it was almost like a lucky charm. "How you feeling?"

"Like I'm going to vomit." The girl replies, plopping down on the couch.

"If you're going to throw up please do so in the bathroom, I paid ten thousand for that couch." Tony remarks with a shutter.

She rolls her eyes, letting her head fall backwards onto the soft material before giving in to the heaviness in her lids, listening in on what the team had been discussing prior to her arrival. Tony continues on with battle strategies, letting everyone know that that side of the team was sneaky and unfair and that they'd have tricks up their sleeve.

"Should I- should I be scared?" Peter stutters.

"Not at all, kid. You've got nothing to worry about- Tony leans over and whispers in Natasha's ear, "he's going to die."

"What?!"

"Dad, really?" Rowan scoffs, placing a hand on Peter's shoulder, "you're going to be fine."

"Yeah, kid. They're just a couple of superhuman guys with a witch on their side. Nothing you can't handle right?" Rhodey adds with a sly smile, ruffling Peter's hair before promptly following after the quartet who started their way to the car.

Peter turns to Rowan who, with a smile, brought him into a hug. The two embrace long and hard, each channeling their good energy into the gesture. Rowan, who was the first to pull away, gazes up into Peter's eyes, "ready to kick some ass, Spidey?"

"With you by my side, I'm ready for anything."

-

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then joggs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Iron Man and War Machine decent.