1.4

" I'll find you again someday

" I'll find you again someday."

Steve brings his Quinjet into land besides Zemo's caterpillar truck on the remote icy mountain top. The jet's wings fold up beside the fuselage. On board Bucky pulls out rack of guns labeled 'Romanoff', retrieving a light machine gun from the stack of weapons.
Bucky and Steve stand together, waiting for the exit ramp to decend.

"You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve questions, turning to his partner.

"Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?" A ghost of a smile appeared on the Winter Solider's usual stony expression as the duo reminisced together.

"You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead."

With a chuckle, Bucky responds, "What was her name again?"

"Dolores. You called her Dot."

Cringing, Bucky shakes his head, "She's gotta be a hundred years old right now."

Steve, clamping his shoulder, "So are we, pal."
Now wearing his helmet Steve walkes with Bucky up to the entrance set in rock. The door is still open. "He can't have been here more than a few hours."

"Long enough to wake them up." The dark haired man murmurs.

Steve then leads him into the dim bunker which smelt of must and mold. Inside the depths of the room was a cage-like elevator which lead them to their next destination. Rogers, who nods in Bucky's direction, heaves up the cage door; their weapons at the ready. Walking carefully down the long corridor, they pass by an alcove of junk then up some stairs, peering cautiously for any sign of Zemo. At the sound of a loud thud, the duo spin around with their weapons raised.

"You ready?" Steve asks his friend quite warily.

"Yeah."

Double doors part, forced open by Rowan who held a look of malice. Steve, upon seeing the brunette cursed, his baby blues widening in surprise. Rowan and Tony walk towards Steve and Bucky and Iron Man retracts the suit's helmet.

"You seem a little defensive." Speaks Tony, his dark brown eyes focusing on Bucky who pointed the lethal weapon at Rowan's skull.

"It's been a long day." Replies Steve.

"At ease, Soldier. I'm not currently after you." Tony holds up his hands in surrender.

"Then why are you here? Why'd you bring her?" Commands Steve, his tone firm.

"Could be your story's not so crazy. Maybe. Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, I gotta arrest myself." Shrugs the older Stark.