Chapter 4

Ain't Nothing Wrong With Change

Money's pov

I rode over to one of my clubs to check everything out. My nigga quan was out there. I then spoke

"What's goodie in the hoodie my nigga ?"

" Ain't shit my nigga."

We then sat on the V. I. P section of the club.

" I heard your ass was chasing after that nurse. Shit wassup with that? "

I then rolled up a blunt and began to smoked it.

" Shit ain't nothing up. She playing or what ever."

" Shit nigga fuck that bitch. We got work to do. You still want out? "

I inhaled the smoke. And blew it out.

" Nigga fuck that dope boy shit. A nigga almost died out this bitch and you gonna ask me some shit like that. "

" I'm just making sure. But I'm with you my nigga. Shit where the bitches at I need my dick sucked?!"

The next day

" Oh shit... Money! "

I was beating this hoe shit up. I had went a got a hotel for the night. Her pussy wasn't all that. But a nigga was gonna nut either way.

She was riding me. I was smacking her ass. Which made her go fast. Morning sex to me was the best if you had the right girl to do it.

I then nutted and we stop. She hop in the shower and 30 minutes later she came out.

"Money when we gonna make this a really thing. "

I glanced up at her from my phone.

" Shorty you was a quick nut. Shit I don't even know your name. "

She looked at me with hurt eyes and began crying.

"Look don't start that emotional shit. Shut the fuck up. Nah matter of fact get the fuck out. "

She then stormed off.

My phone started ringing.

Yo?

Mhm.. Is this money?

Who asking?

Me... Mia

Oh this is money wassup ?

I'm gonna take you up on that offer. I wanna go out with you.

Ight what about tonight I scoop you from your house.

Okay the address is 407 peach st.

Ight

Mia pov

" How do I look? "

I asked my as I stared at my outfit in the mirror. I had on this laces black body suit that was see through. With my slide

" Girl you look like a whole meal."

" Thanks you sure you can watch Taje tonight? "

" Yes go get you some dick and have fun. "

" That I might do. "

BEEP!

I walked out side. He was dress in a black hoodie with some jeans with Jordan on and his dread low.