"Goodnight puppies~"

Keith and lance were playing around as their owner shiro was out training.

Lance was playing with a special toy shiro gave him as Keith got jealous grabbing it out of lances hand. 

Lance got up and growled "what the hell man give it back" Keith shook his head no and started to play with the toy "shiro gave this to me." Keith said trying to act dominant. Lance smirked "yeah yeah whatever" he said pinning Keith down on the floor lust in his eyes. Keith was shakened from this. "W-what are you dong?"

Lance just smirked pressing his lips against Keith's as they tangled their tongues together. Keith blushed madly grinding softly on Lance knowing they'll be in big trouble if Shiro catches them. 

Lance separated, he then got undressed and undressed Keith sliding his hand up and down his sides making Keith moan softly. Lance smirked at this reaction and started to grind on him. "W-were gonna get caught~" Keith studdered out as lance shook his head. "Not if were quiet~" lance ripped off Keith's clothes and used lube rubbing Keith's ass.

Keith moans and spreader his legs more revealing everything. Lance chuckled as he slid inside letting Keith adjust. Keith groaned wth pleasure and bit of pain. Lance smirked and picked up the pace hearing those soft grains turn into loving submissive moans. Grabbing Keith's hips lance pounded into the submissive boy hitting his spot making Keith release all over himself as lance pulled out releasing also on Keith. Keith growled "You got it on me!!" Keith complained as lance laughed "just be glad you liked it~" they both looked at each other as a shadow over cake the breaking the fighting. 

"Uh oh." Keith said looking at the overcoming shadow leading too a mad Shiro. "Uh oh is right Keith." Said shiro. Lance still shoving the fact he's the dominant over Keith gets stopped by Shiros face making him whimper. "A-am I gonna get p-punished?" Lance whimpered as shiro smirked and in buckled his pants. Lance smiled happily about to eat as shiro cut him off. Not you, Keith. Keith looked up with joy and straddles onto shiro going down onto him making Keith moan lance watched whining. Shiro smirked at both reactions and grabbed Keith's hips. "Who's such a good boy~ riding daddy's dick~" 

Keith moaned loudly riding harder as lance whimpered more stroking himself. Shiro grabbed lances hands "nooo you've been such a bad boy you don't deserve to touch yourself." Shiro demanded making lance tear up from the hard tension in his groin. Keith released as shiro pulled out. 

"Alright lance, eat." Shiro smirke as lance shoved his face in sucking shiro off hearing him groan. Lance sucked so hard it made shiro pre cum faster then he ever had. Grabbing lances hair he groaned almost moaning releasing into lances mouth. Shiro was shocked knowing he never came this fast for someone yet lance gobbled up his meal from his master. Keith,lance, and Shiro  all cuddled as they all were a panting mess. "Goodnight puppies~"