First day of school And revenges

*Freshs POV*

I woke up from the irritating sound of my alarm clock and I realized that today is the first day of high school and
Now I mention it I'm starting to feel sick, just because I'm going to see those annoying jocks at school but at least I got my friend alphys, so I got up brushed my teeth, changed into my clothes and got out my skateboard but I grabbed a piece of toast and stuck it in my mouth and went down the hill with my skateboard.

                           *Pjs POV*
I woke up from my yelling glitching dad and got up, brushed my teeth,changed my clothes and head downstairs, I meet my dad at the counter and started eating, then we went to my dads car and drove away,
I looked out the window to see that nerd going Down the block with his skateboard (?) "I've never knew that nerd knew how to skateboard!" And soon enough we reached to our destination I got out of the car seeing that nerd again at the office getting his schedules, I don't know why but I wanted to keep looking at that cute ner- WAIT WHAT CUTE? HES NOT CUTE!!!! HES JUST A STUPID LITTLE ADORABLE- UHHHHHHH!!! 
I felt my face getting really warm every time I think about that nerd...

                      *freshs POV*
   I'm starting to feel someone is staring at me so I glanced to see that person was pj himself, why is he staring at me? I question but he quickly looked away and is he blushing?! Why is he blushing and staring at me? Questions were flowing around my head getting confused quickly soon enough I got
my paper and see what I got first,

———————PE
———————math
———————free time
———————-art
———————lunch
———————history
———————English
———————-algebra

UHHHHH! Why do I have PE first I hate PE so much. I started to go to the boy changing rooms, then I made a funny joke to myself, PE stands for Pointless Exercise, "heh!" I started laughing in my head.

*pjs POV*
I then got my paper from the office, I got:
———————PE
——————-math
——————free time
——————art
——————lunch
—————-history
——————English
——————-algebra
Then I saw my friends, undyne, skater girl and BP (or burgerpants) and we all saw our schedules we all have lunch,free time,PE and art and everything else is different and then bell rings, we all walked to the changing stalls and then I saw the nerd, he was about to take off his shirt, a dust of very light pink painted my face, why am I blushing he's just a nerd.

*freshs POV*
I was talking to alphys and then the bell rings so we parted off to our changing stalls, I got inside and was about to change before he came, PJ.
I was a little uncomfortable because he was staring at me and looked away when I look at him it was a little weird but I tried to ignore him but he keeps looking at me, I was getting annoyed so I just changed with him looking at me soon enough I was at the gym, mr.error said "TodAy wE aRE gONnA PlaY DoGE BaLL InStEaD oF RuNnIng lAps sO bEtTeR wOrK hArD tOmArRoW oR eLSe wE nEed tO dO iT ToDAy". I was relieved but sadly we needed to work even harder tomorrow, but when he said doge ball I froze and my memory train was starting to move and all my memories from doge ball started to show up, I was really bad at doge ball to the point I don't know how to doge or get anyone with a ball.
But this time I got a little confidence in me but it wasn't very normal for a nerd like me to be like this usually a nerd is a life saver which means we get used a lot for dodging so we will get out of the game so easily but I think I can beat pj...

*pjs POV*
As soon my dad just said "doge ball" it was game on with me and undyne since me and her always bet if me or her will win then my dad picks the groups undyne was team 2 while I was team 1, soon enough the nerd was picked on my team soon the whistle blew and I started to take out most of everyone except undyne but it was good because only me and the nerd! He was still here I didn't knew he was here so we started to throw the ball and unfortunately undyne was way to fast and the ball hit me on the stomach, it hurts a little but it was only the nerd and her, he looks so scared but I hope he wins the team.

*freshs POV*
I was so scared the whole time I was dodging and it felt like a miracle but as soon I made eye contact with undyne she had a death stare on her face like she wanted me dead or something she then quickly grabbed a ball and tried to hit me but I dodged all of her attacks soon enough I grabbed a ball and hit her on the face without looking the whole gym went silent and all of their mouths were open , I opened my eyes to see a fish lady laying on the ground unconscious after that everyone's was cheering for me like I just hit the fish lady with one strike that was so strong to make her unconscious I was surprised but it was the first time I had fun in PE.

Temmie skip to lunch brought to you by a hungry temmie

*still freshs POV*
It was finally lunch time and a lot of monsters and humans asked me how I did that amazing trick with me and undyne I was a little happy that I was know getting a little popular but it's getting annoying now since I've never got this much attention before but I think it's way to much attention, soon enough a group of people was surrounding me, I was confused and then they pulled out their trays of food and just pour the whole thing on me like I was a garbage can, soon after everyone laughed except my friend alphys, and i was so emotionally embarrassed I just ran out of the cafeteria and went to the boys bathroom and just sad on the floor with non stop tears flowing and making my shirt even more wet.

*pjs POV*
I was sitting with my friends undyne,BP and SK (skatergirl) we were talking about sports, practice and other stuff, undyne stood up and walked to a group of People to 7-10 was sitting together she then walked back to our table and saw the group of people walk up to that nerd that was sitting with alphys and pour their trays of food all over him, everyone started laughing but i didn't thought that was funny for some reason I was caring for the nerd instead, I pretended that I was laughing but it didn't felt right I felt like I need to go look for him, so I threw away my food and told my friends I'm going to the bathroom and I ran out to find that nerd, it didn't take open long to find him and Heard someone crying in the boys bathroom, when I opened the door I saw him curled up in to a ball, I softly tapped his shoulder and he freaked out when he saw me then he said "p-please d-don't h-hurt me p- please!" He said in adorable~ wait he's not adorable!

Hi Guys it's lola here I hope you like chapter one just because I spend all day making this chapter but I might take a long time making the second but hope you like this chapter again...
words used:1330
<3