Partnering and toutering (PART 1)

(The picture was way to funny when I found this in my screen shots.... okie back to da story)

               (Timmie skip to after school cause I am feeling like a couch potato today )

Freshs POV
As I was walking down the deserted hallway the math teacher pulled me in the classroom without any warning
And sat me down next to someone and drum-rol-plz....
Pj!
I wanted to leave the front door but the teacher blocked the door, he suddenly asked "hello mr.bakersville sorry for the sudden action, I was just asking if you want can touter pj here for all of his subjects except art and PE (cause that's the only subject he passed) if you're ok with this then I'll put your grades higher if pj passes his subjects, so do we have a deal?
I then looked at him probably thinking if it's good idea, but he really didn't wanna be with pj but it's for his grades sake so he decided....

HAI~ im soooooo sorry that I hadn't updated buttt THANK U SOOOOO MUCH 4, 71 reads I appreciate so much soo the next chapter will have some cute juice-y parts and don't worry I will like to add some requests so it's now open sooooo feel free to give meh some nice ideas anyways Lola out~
-Lolathecorgi