Guilt and secrets

(A.N this might contain depression, self harm and scary thoughts, and little bit of gore,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!; Okie dokie BAIIIIIIII!!!!!!! ——-Lolathecorgi)(p.s shoutout to greenflames09 for the pic on top there ^^^^^^^ also read her story peace vs violence! It's a pretty good story if you ask me but anyways let's continue on the story shall we?)

Then the most surprising thing happened... he said yes!
I was so surprised that he answered and didn't walk away and ignored me!
But half of my mind says that "a nerd can't be friends with a jock!"
I was zoned out and had to think but until PJ interrupted my thinking...

                     PJs POV
I saw fresh, (yeah I finally figured his name but for now on I will call him fresh instead of nerd) started to zone out and he was looking at me, it seems that he's thinking which I wanna know about, I then interrupted his 'huge' thinking and asked him " hey fresh watchya think in' bout?"
We just sat there in silence for a couple of seconds then he spoke "stuff..."
"Stuff" was the only thing that he said, and that only made me more curious about what's he thinking about and then I said " what type of 'stuff'?"
He then looked at me and said "why should you care, your a jock and I'm a nerd and we don't mix together well..."
He did got a point because I'm a jock and he's a nerd and we have a lot of differences like,I like PE while he hates PE, or like he likes to study while I don't.
That made me frustrated and angry that I grabbed him by the shirt and yelled "I CARE FOR YOU,YOUR MY FRIEND!"
He started to cry as I dropped him on the floor and left without looking back at him, I felt a slight guilt stinging my back as I walked more and more away from the bathroom, soon I got to the cafeteria and everyone was staring at me like I had done something horrible, I got to my table and BP and SK was only ones there they ask " hey why did you punch undyne in the face and why did you grabbed that nerds hand and left without saying anything?"
I didn't want to explain every single moment that just happened to me so I stayed silent.
I herd the cafeteria doors open and it was fresh looking depressed as ever, he didn't look at me or anyone in the cafeteria, he then walked to his table were alphys was sitting at and she looks so worried that she started to cry again but fresh calm her down with a hug.

Freshs POV
"I CARE FOR YOU,YOUR MY FRIEND!"
I started crying as he drops me on the ground and left without saying anything, I kept on crying until I was ready to get up, as I got up, I took out something in my pocket, a very sharp razor and began to cut every single time the jocks bully me, one by one, every cut begins to turn into a blood pool,
After cutting 15-25 cuts I pull my sleeves down and walk down the empty hallway.
As i got to the cafeteria, I opened the door and everyone was staring at me for no reason, but I didn't really care, I got to me and alphys table and sat down.
Alphys had a really worrisome face, she started to cry again but I hugged her hoping she will calm down and she did I slowly whispered to her ear (?)
"Don't worry I'm fine really!"
I then gave her a fake smile hoping she will buy it then she did!
After lunch me and alphys walk to history class since we both have PE, free time lunch history and algebra together. As we started to walk someone pulled me by the coller and began to choke me, when I opened my eyes I saw......
Undyne!
And she looks like there was rage in her eye (since she was wearing an eye patch)
And began to punch me in the stomach so fast and hard, alphys was about to cry and undyne looks over me and stopped, she walked over to the crying little Dino and hugged her, alphys did whispered to undyne. She then stood up and walk towards me, I was confused and afraid but mostly afraid but surprisingly she picked me up and walked towards the nurses office, she then places me in the bed gently and talked to miss.toriel
She then comes up to me with an ice pack then left miss.toriel
Was happily writing down on a piece of paper and ask about my parents phone number, that's when it hit me, my parents were dead and they will always be, I then said " oh my parents are on a very important business trip for a couple of months so they won't be able to contact nor call them..."
She then gives me a late pass for being late for my class.
As I walk out the nurses office I gently nock on the door that leads to my history class, then the person who opened the door was Pj him self, again.
He had a regrettable expression on his face, so we stared at each other for good whole 10 seconds. As we parted eye contact, I sat next to
Alphys as our history teacher started our lesson...

A.N I'm soup-er sowy for not updating in like a week ago but I got a lil' lazy and stopped but because I wasn't at school for soo long that I have lots of homework to finish but hope you like chapter 5 and y'all should be thankful that meh made this a loooooong chap so anyways baiiiiiii!
——————Lolathecorgi
Words used: 984