Friends with a nerd? Part 2/ what is this feeling?

Pjs POV
The bell rings, and I ran out of my class wondering were the nerd is...,
WAIT WHAT WHY IM I CARING FOR STUPID CUTE- UHHHH I can't get him out of my head and I cannot tell
What this feeling is, I keep trying to find out what it is until I herd crying...
And it was the nerd, he was badly injured so I picked him up (bridal style) and ran to the nurses office and when I got there miss.Toriel (the nurse) gasped and ran with some cotton swabs and bandages and wrapped the bandages around his legs and his ribs, some ribs were broken but most of them were bruised, while he was lying on the bed I held his hand just to make sure he's alive and he was I soon hers a groan.

                            Freshs POV
I was starting to wake up and feeling a long bony hand on me, I tried to open my eyes but my vision was very blurry and All I can see is the color, it was black (not trying to be racist here...)
My eyes widened but my vision was still blurry but I was starting to think the person that was holding my had was pj... WAIT PJ IS HOLDING MY HAND I blushed dark blue and before I can say anything miss.Toriel said "oh goodness you've awaken, me and pj helped you get healed and put bandages around your ribs and legs!"
She said joyfully,I blushed when she mentioned my ribs and legs and I realized that I was half naked I blushed even darker blue I covered my face with my hat away from my very blushing blue face, I almost looked like a smurf.
Soon after pj was asking me so many questions that I didn't have time to answer them we soon got to the cafeteria, it was completely silent,every one was looking at us
Like we were trying to escape the hospital for crazy people, as I walked to alphys she was about to cry or something she then said " a-are y-y-you  o-o-okay?!" She said as she seeing a tear drop falling down her cheeks then I said "I'm ok but please don't cry here or else every will talk about us or even gossip." I said in a very calm voice, I wiped her tear away as we started chatting.

                             Undynes POV
I was sitting with BP and skater girl, we were talking about practice and sports as soon the cafeteria doors opened seeing pj with that nerd every one was silent and all of there eyes were on the both of them, then they both parted as pj walked to our table and while the nerd walked to alphys table, I watched him with alphys making sure he didn't do anything to her until a saw pj sat across from me blocking my view from alphys and the nerd I then said "were have you been and why were were you hanging with that nerd and are you going soft for him?".

                       Pjs POV
Me and the nerd parted ways,as I got to  undynes table I can see she was looking at that nerd alphys and the other nerd
She then looked at me and asked "were have you been and why were you hanging out for that nerd and are you going soft for him?".
I was a little nervous when she saw me with that nerd I then said  " I my dad saw him in the and told me to take him at the nurses".
I said nervously trying to let them buy it, she then said "okay I guess..."
We then herd soft crying, i saw her stood up and put her long sleeves up and walked up to the two nerds that was sitting next to each other.

                           Undynes POV
Oh I'm gonna kill that nerd for making alphys cry.

                      Freshs POV
I was trying to calm down alphys but I let her cry in my shirt until someone picked me up, then instead of pj it was the one and only undyne I was startled-when she picked me up by my coller making me choke a little then she was about to punch me in the face until pj punched her instead of me and in my mind I said "did he just save me?"

                      Pjs POV
I was watching undyne as she walked up to the two nerds then she picked up one of them then I realized that one need was the boy that I brought to the nurses office, I then saw her trying to punch him square in the face, I quickly ran over to her and punched her in the face making her cheek very purple, it started to make a bump in her face she said " WHAT THE HECK PJ!!!!"
She said as she looked at me with a death stare I quickly took his hand and brought him to the boys bathroom to make sure he was ok.

              Freshs POV
"Did he just save me" I said to myself, he took my hand and brought me to the boys bathroom and surprisingly this is the first time a jock ever saves a nerd, he then said " are you ok!?". I just nodded to the question in shock that some jock saved me from me getting hurt,he then asked me one more question, he said " what's your name?" He said in a very soothing voice I answered "f-fresh" he then replied " names pj".
I just stand there like an idiot in surprise that my 'bully' actually told a 'nerd' his own name then I said "d-do y-you want t-to b-be m-y friend?" Closing my eyes just in case something happens, then the most surprising thing happens he... said...

     HAHA! Made a cliffhanger for the first time!
I hope you like this chapter, I'm very sorry that I didn't update for like in two weeks but thank you that people are actually reading this fanfic but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter
————-lolathecorgi
Words used:1032