Tutoring/partnering (Part 2!)

I decided............... ok; I guess I'm gonna be seeing him tomorrow after school, welp I hope nothings gonna be lil' weird but hey it's for his and my grades, as I walked out of the classroom someone lightly taped on my shoulder, it was PJ!
I started to have a tiny starring contest with him; he finally broke the awkward silence for a split second and said "do you wanna go to my house tomorrow to start the tottering or do you wanna go to your place."
I answered "I'll like to stay at your place for a bit before I go home; If that's ok with your parents 😅."
He then said "ok" and handed me a tiny piece of paper that had his phone number! I blushed lightly as he handed the paper to me, then walked away before I could say goodbye; "rude" I said in my mind, but looking back at the piece of paper, it reminded of him, his smile his laugh....
WHAT AM I THINKING, I CANT FALL FOR A JOCK, or can I....
The next day after school...
Still freshs POV
I was exiting through the gates of underhigh, but before I could even go through it, someone yelled my name, I turned around to meet pj, I almost forgot about the tutoring him on math, English, history and algebra. Sigh, why dose life got to be soo hard.
Pjs POV (finally)
I finally caught up to the nerd by yelling his name, and we started walking towards my house.
By the time I got to my house I grabbed freshs hand and opened the door then ran up to my room m, I realized that I was still holding his hand, I let go of it and the whole 5 minutes was an awkward silence, I finally broke the awkward silence and ask about what to do first, we then started math first but I was getting distracted by the nerds face I then got closer to him to get a good glimpse on him. I realized that his right eye shimmers every time the sun shine on it, it was beautiful, soon the chair tipped over and I fell right on top of him, I started to blush really really bright pink by how we are in Position and how I almost kissed him, I quickly got of him and helped him up and apologized so many times; it got really late so I decided to drop him off at his house and walked back home....
Can this day get any weirder, I sighed as I got to my room

(AN hey peeps sorry I haven't updated it in a while I have been doing a lot of projects at school lately and I haven't had the time to write my story so yeah I hope you like this chapter and  I promise I will make it longer on the next Chap but right now I hope you like it! Bai~)
———————— Lolathecorgi