Chapter 3

HARRY

"Tell me again why I agreed to do this." I groaned. The boys and I are now on the way to that so-called best school here in London. I haven't heard of it before so why is it even called one of the best?

"You don't give a fuck anyway so why do you care?" My conscience told me. He's right.

"Because if you don't, Simon may have fired you already." Liam's eyes are focused on the window, his voice sounded with disappointment. Well I don't blame them, it's actually my fault yet I just don't want to admit it.

"Your shit bought us into this. It's because of you, Harry." Zayn said with bitterness.

"Oh c'mon guys, move on. It's been like a week. Get over it already." I said as I rubbed my temple. He is so annoying sometimes, which is why we seldom get along. The guys doesn't say a word after I hissed back at Zayn. I know I'm an asshole for making a scandal during the tour. I'm the reason why it was cancelled because of my certain "behavior" everyone dislikes about me.

*

"Where do you want to do it?" I asked while kissing her neck slowly, the blonde chick I was checking out awhile ago. I know she's wasted, so am I. Man, she's so easy to get; I mean look at her, she barely cover her skin with a clothing and dance around wasted. This bar is so loud and I need to get out of here before the boys found out what I'm doing.

"Nowhere. I just want to be here with you." She moaned and a small grin plastered my lips. I sucked her skin hungrily as I squeezed her bum.

A hand tapped my shoulder that caused me to stop and turned around. A tattooed guy connected his fist on my face, I stumbled down and removed the red liquid coming from the corner of my lips. The blonde girl blocked the guy to stop him punching me till I pass out. "Dan, stop it! We were just talking." She shouted, making a scene. The guy named Dan looked at me as I stood up. Oh I know he's furious, but who the fuck does he think he is?

"Don't ever touch my girlfriend ever again." He hissed. I chuckled and turned around. Without thinking, I connected my fist to his face. He stumbled down and spat blood on the floor. He raged towards me and we both ended up fighting in the middle of a crowded bar. Somebody came over to stop the fight. The boys held both of my arms for me not to throw another punch at his bruise face. The man who stopped our fight has a familiar accent, don't tell me that's...

"Harry! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Simon's furious.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm in so much trouble.

"All of you. Outside. Now." He said keeping himself calm and restoring all the anger for later. The boys and I followed him outside and walked to the parking lot.

"Didn't I tell you you've done a lot of shit lately? You don't know how much the whole company is putting their every effort for not one of your shit to be publicize. And now this?! People were recording your every move and who knows, this might be the end of your career!" He shouted. I couldn't make an eye contact with him 'cause I damn well know that I'm fucked up.

"That's it. I've been planning to do this if you fucked up again, and now you have, so I have no other choice but to cancel the tour and let everyone of you go back to London and back to school to learn some damn lessons." My eyes went wide with the realization I'm the reason why the tour will be cancelled. "What?" The boys asked in unison. All of them are surprised as I am.

"I just can't let Harry go alone. So it's been decided that all of you are going."

*

The sound of screaming girls woke me up realizing I fell asleep the whole trip. Where do all these girls came from? My question was answered when we entered the school's gate entrance. Who knows how many girls skipped there classes just to see us. It's too crowded so it took us fifteen minutes just to went outside. He opened the door for us and we went out; by the looks of the campus, it's quite bigger than an ordinary school.

Screaming girls welcomed us with banners and stuff. I waved to everyone and forced myself to smile. Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam did the same and all of us approached a man wearing suit and tie - I'm guessing he's the head principal. He welcomed us with a warming smile, everybody return it except for me of course. I'm still not comfortable about this 'back to school' shit.

We walked towards the halls and every girl was staring. My attention was on the hot red headed girl smirking at me. Who knows what she's hiding under that skir-

My mind came back to reality when I bumped into a blonde girl, making me have a small cut on the arm because of her nail. All her books fell, even papers flying around. She looks not as hot as the girl awhile ago, in fact she looks more like a tomboy, so I didn't bother helping her. She looks at me with a raised brow, probably waiting for me to pick her shit up. 

"Watch it," I threatened her and just walked pass her.

My day's already ruined by this clumsy chick.