Chapter 27

LILY

My alarm woke me up in five in the morning. I lazily pushed myself up to bed and rubbed my eyes before standing up. I went to the bathroom and took a refreshing bath to start my day. I played my playlist of Boys Like Girls while massaging my hair with shampoo. I sang the lyrics the whole fifteen minutes of my bath then went out to prepare my clothes for today. I picked my favorite Aerosmith shirt and my skinny jeans paired with black Vans. I rushed down the stairs with a cheery mood and ate breakfast with Jenny. I can tell by the aroma that where having pancakes this morning.

"Good morning!" I greeted my best friend as I sat down across her. "Why so cheery in the morning?" She smirked, I think she heard our late night conversation with Harry on the phone. I blame my loud laughter.

"Nothing much." I smiled while pouring some syrup on my plate. "C'mon! I heard you last night laughing and talking to someone on the phone. Is it Harry?" She asked. She really heard my laughter since her room is next to mine. I nodded, smiling like an idiot as I eat my breakfast.

"Not to ruin your day and all, but are you sure that he actually has true feelings towards you? He'd already fooled you in the past, don't think he can't do it again." She worriedly stated.

Even though I can sense that he really did change for the better, I can't be too sure. I can't just jump into conclusions...

"If you're me, what would you do about Harry?" I needed advice right now before this goes wrong again. "Uhm... Let him prove to you that he's serious about you - that he actually likes you." She advised. That actually makes sense. I need him to prove to me that he's serious, but how? After few seconds of thinking, I got an idea.

"I got a crazy idea. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will." I replied. I told her my plan, that is to pretend that I lost my precious bracelet that my grandma given me and that I lost it in the field where we were hanging out. If he offered to help me find it, that's great. But if he just brush it off or sympathized me, this is another game he's playing. If he actually makes an effort to find it with me, he's real.

"Your're crazy" She smirked before chuckling. "But I like it. So when are you planing this?" She asked. I told her maybe later in class I'll start the acting. We high-five each other for making up such horrible idea. 

After breakfast Jenny fed Scott before we left for school. She started the ignition as I turned on the radio to it's volume and sang the lyrics out loud. It was playing my favorite band All Time Low songs, which is one of our jam. When we reached the school's parking lot, she turned off the ignition as we got out of the car. We went to our first class and did our usual routine, which is barging in a ton of girls to get inside. When we reached the door, I scanned the room and saw Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn sitting to their usual places before class starts. Harry first saw me, then formed a smile that can get any girl melt instantly. I stood firm and cool to not show my flattering side.

We walked towards them and sat down on our sits. They all greeted us good morning before continuing their conversation with us. Did I mention that Harry is sitting on my desk when we arrived? Well yeah, and he stayed there on the same position on my desk. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He greeted me again and asked. I smiled and nodded before speaking. "Yeah. How about you?" I asked.

He also nodded with a smile before we go back to our conversation with the boys.

//

HARRY

While I was preparing my things for school, someone knocked on the door. I told him to come in while I still putting everything I needed for our gym class for Lily. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked. I turned around and saw Zayn on my doorway. I nodded and told him to sit down, but he refused.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him, looking directly at his eyes.

"I noticed you're with Lily much often." He's tone has no emotion at all. I don't know if he's mad or something.

"So? Something wrong with that?" I asked. Why does he have to make everything a big deal?

"Yeah. Something is wrong with that. Don't you remember that you made her your toy to pissed me? And now, your even hanging out with her after everything." He spat.

"It's in the fucking past now. Get over it. Besides, I already apologized to her and mean every single word." I answered back.

"Do you really? Because I can't tell if your serious or not." His words were filled with venom every time he says something.

"I like her, okay? I'm serious about her now." I admitted as I close my bag filled with everything that may help Lily. I really mean every word I said. He chuckled, looking down on the floor before landed on mine.

"Whatever. Just don't do her wrong again. I'm always on her side." He turned his back and was about to leave but then he paused.

"If your really serious about her, say it to her, not to me. But if you messed up again, I won't be thinking twice to punch you in the face." And with that he left, closing the door behind. I grabbed the bag and went downstairs. I told everyone that I'll be leaving early because I needed to buy something before going to school.

I will prove to her that I like her, really like her. And convince her to take a chance on me. I will grab every opportunity to do it, I don't care how long it'll take, I'll do it for her.