Chapter 49

After our shift, the boys and I went to their place to hang out. As usuall, Niall and I were the one who ordered pizza for everybody. The other lads were playing some sick video game against one another, which I had never heard of. I borrowed their speaker and plug in my Ipod to play out some music and to make the atmosphere fun. I began to make some silly dance moves while they're playing their game, hoping no one will notice me. When I come up with a 60-second dance steps, I saw Louis moving to the beat while his eyes were focused on the screen.

"Louis! Come here. I wanna teach you something." I grinned. He stood up and walk towards me. "I'm gonna teach some sick moves."

"First, move from left to right and pause. Alternate. Now, move both of your arms upwards and back, just between legs level. Then, combine both steps to the beat." I instructed. Louis follows my lead and now we're dancing silly. I taught him the other silly dance moves like rowing a boat from side to side and the stop-n-go. The boys saw our dancing and forced us to make a tiny performance for them. Louis and I agreed so we turn up the music and started dancing. The boys laugh at us, but then force us to teach them the steps.

It's funny to see them dancing since it's not their thing. I recorded their every move on my phone and tried my best not to burst into laughter. They're really cute and adorable and funny at the same time. We heard the doorbell, meaning the pizza's here. I rush towards the door to pay for the delivery and to get the pizza. I thank the pizza guy and close the door shut, walking towards the new dancing crew, One Direction.

"Pizza's here!" I shouted.

"Did you pay for it? I told you I'll pay." Niall pouted.

"Well, I didn't wanna ruin your dance practice. Anyway, dig in!"

//

Yesterday went fun hanging out with the boys. I taught them silly dance moves which I hope they'll improve. Lol.

After school hours, Harry and I went to our job near the campus. He drove me there to avoid fans ambushing me because I'm with him. When we walk in the store, Sam welcomed us with her cleavage fully seen. Don't get me wrong, she's wearing her working uniform, but two buttons were undone. That's why they're many guys here.

I stare at Harry, seeing he's captured by the gravity of her boobs. I walked away to the station, leaving him so that he could stare at her boobs a little longer. "Fine! Be with her boobs. That's what you want, right? Her freaking boobs." I whispered in fury while stacking the tools on the station grumpily.

"Ooohhh... someone's grumpy. What's wrong babe?" Alex asked.

"Nothing. Just having a bad day right after I saw two watermelons being displayed here. I wasn't inform Café sells watermelons." Alex laughs, crossing his arms to his chest and leans back on the tile.

"I know what you're talking about. She's really a slut, displaying her boobs for everyone to see." He chuckled.

"You're not attracted to her?" I asked.

"Hell no! I don't like chicks shoving theirselves to us. It just shows their dignity has lost, and also virginity. I have my own standards on girls I like, and non of it was on her. Besides, I got used to it." He chuckled. Thank God, I have Alex around. We're so on the same page. Too bad my boyfriend is outside, and who knows maybe he's still checking her out.

We high-five each other and laugh because we're thinking the same thing. "Do you want a gum? I still have one left." I suggested.

"I would like to, but it's against store policy. I would like you to throw it to the garbage can." He acted like he's the manager or something. I laugh and disagree to his orders. "Badass, I see." He smirked. Suddenly, my boob-seeker boyfriend joins in the conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just talking about non boob related stuff, right Alex?" I smiled sneakily. Alex tried to stop his laughter but Harry gave him a death glare, signaling him to leave. When Harry and I were left, silence filled the room.

"Are you mad?" He spoke.

"Why would you think I'm mad? Is it because I saw you checking her boobs out? Nah. I'm not even mad at all." I sarcastically replied without looking at him. I felt two muscular arms hugging me from behind and his chin was rested on my shoulder.

"You caught me. But I swear it didn't took long. It only went two seconds and I promise you, I regret it." He apologizes. I thought he would play innocent with me, but he admitted.

"You know, she's throwing herself to you. And I can't believe you fell for her trap."

"I know. That's why when she approach me, I walk passed her and look for you." He said with full sincere.

"Okay. I believe you. But please, don't do that again. It makes me feel insecure."

"I promise." We pinky promised each other. Our pinky promise is very committed like we never broke the promise once we do that. We need to keep our promises whatever it takes. We don't wanna be like other couples who keep promising but always fails.

----

Sorry for the short chapter. I got Author's block. Lol.

Please continue to read my story till the end so you'll understand the whole concept.

Love you all!

-L