Chapter 1- Bloody Friend

It was 7:00am in ScotchField High... and everything was quite. The sanitary employees will be coming late at the morning. The guard was sleeping in his job and waiting for the students to come.

July 16, 2004

The first month of classes has ended. Min was excited seeing his Boyfriend waiting for her in the gym. She grab her stuff and get ready for her 2nd month to start. When she entered the gate, The guard smiled at her but its weird since he doesn't smile as often. She run as fast as she can to catch up for her friends. As she step her feet along the aisle... There was a strange girl walking with a frown face. Half of her hair was covering her face giving her a weird image. She stares at Min with a scary manner. Wait... That stain? Is that a...

"What took you so long?" -JC

"..." -Min

She look behind and the long haired girl disappeared... HEY MIN! Something wrong? Her friends was talking to her and her feet was shaking. She's holding her skirt forcefully. MIN?!

"Where am I?" -Min

"Ms. Young? Are you okay? Your friends brought you here in the clinic?" -Nurse

"What happened?" -Min

"You've passed out, We're asking you what's wrong and you are a bit shaky and kept ignoring us. What's wrong?" -Evan

"Nothing... Maybe it's the breakfast I've eaten." -Min

She recovered half an hour and proceed to their respective class (rm. 333).

"Okay, As I call your name say present.'' -Ms. Palma

Their names was called until only Jessy was left. Jessy? Jessy? The class stare at her sit and their getting goosebumps without any reasons. Ms. Palma continue her discussion about our next experiment... Suzy was suffering in her UTI and she was holding her urine at her seat.

"Ms. Palma? (raises her hand) May I go to the CR?" -Suzy

"Here she goes again." -Charles

Ms. Palma nods her head, It means YES. She leave the room in a hurry. It was a hallway to consume until she have reached in the CR. She heard a droplets of water echoing in the hall while walking. That sound was coming from the Girls Restroom. But when she look at it there was no sign of open faucet. Suzy picked the first cubicle and do the peeing.

Still those sounds was bugging her... She opened every cubicle until the last one was left. Its stuck! Suddenly she opened it... AHHHH! It was not a water, It was Jessy's Blood dripping. Jessy's thighs was peeled off, A nail was stabbed and stuck on her head, her eyes was open looking at the ceiling. As her blood was running of the tiles. Suzy fell off the ground screaming for help while the blood staining her clothes and body. Sylvia Sylvia Sylvia the name scribbled in the walls. Who is Sylvia?

It was said that their campus was cursed by a story. There was a religious girl at their campus. Her class will end at 6:00pm. As she leave the room a group of boys and girls scattered around her. And her classmate was videoing her while the others tortured her. She was abused sexually. As the boys kiss her private parts, she was bursting into tears and hatred. Until her classmates accidentally killed her. They said that she was back and continuing her vengeance.

The rooms that are near to the restroom were alarmed and seek for the screaming student. A teacher entered the restroom, carefully lifting Suzy up. The students around her was talking about Sylvia and they were horrified. Suzy was called at the office to witness and defend herself. They were asking Suzy a lot of questions but she remain shock and scared. She can't answer all the questions after seeing her Bloody Friend.

After the incident, The school announces for class suspension. Jessy's Friends was worried and they are in for investigation. 12:00pm Jessy's friends and Org. members stays at the campus and looking for answers.

next chapter: (Facing the Death)