Chapter 3- There Was No Luck

Here's a Knife for your Ribs, a mallet for your skull and a axe for your limbs. 

6:07pm(2nd building, 4th Floor)

*Symon, Sho & Raye

     It's been an hour since they're walking and searching. But it looks like their out of nowhere. Raye was walking into different spot. They're confused like they didn't  know what to say or do. Symon's hunger strikes. He's tummy growls and it was expected like before. It leads them for searching their way to the cafeteria.

     As they walk in the hall, They heard a loud scream coming from the first building. Resulting them to look and find for it... They saw Lorraine and Angelica running from a school girl holding a mallet. They're in a rush to the rescue.

     The roll ups in the stairs of the 2nd building were closed. And the only way to cross the 1st Building is to step their way through from window to window. Sho wear his brave face and he's the first one to try. Second is Raye who had an experience on hiking.  There was no luck... Sho tripped his self. No! He was dead of falling. 

"We have to keep moving... You must be brave." Symon.

     She doesn't have any choice but to continue. Sho's body was gone after they've crossed the next building. The time was wasted for running, They were too late.

     Raye shivers from the cold weather synchronizes her deep fear of loosing her friends again. 

"Toughen yourself, We start this thing." -Symon

"No! No!" -Raye

"So we should finish this, Trust me... I'll protect you." -Symon

     He gained her trust.

6:30pm(1st Building, Cafeteria)

"We need a lot of food supplies before continuing." -Symon

     Only chips are left displayed at the counter. There are tons of it. Raye was packing enough food but there's something that attracts Symon's eyes. 

     There was a room with a luminous orange light. He checked the room out... and discovered a cage.

"Help... I'm the next one. please?!" -??

     He feel pitty seeing the girl begging for help. There was key hanging on the wall.

"Symon? What's happening over there?" -Raye

     He fit the key into the hole but its the wrong key. The door slammed and locked itself. SYMON!

"When I say I'm the next I don't mean me, I mean you." -??

"Who the hell are you?" -Symon

"Symon! Just Hold!" -Raye

     Guess who... I'm Sylvia... She smiles and laugh horribly. She place her hand on her pocket and grab a half dozen of darts.

     Raye hit the door knob with a fire extinguisher. She whacked it off. Whack! and Whack! The first dart was throwned. Oops! I missed. Raye successfully open the door. but ill-fated Symon was hit in the neck. He tumbled... Symon!

"Run...Run... Save yourself." -Symon

"The Last One." -??

      No... *BANG Headshot!

"Symon? Stay with me..." -Raye

"I can't... But with this Gun and the magazines you can save yourself. Go! Justice is waiting for you." -Symon

     He's heart stops breathing... He's eyes closed and now he's gone. He died smiling that he saved Raye. But he didn't manage to say what he really feels from her.

6:26pm(5th Building, rm.134)

*Min, Jc, Suzy

"We didn't do anything but I feel exhausted." -Jc

"It's because your a lazy man!" -Min

"No, I'm not!" -Jc

"Shhhh..! Quit dawdling! There's no reason to smile now!" -Suzy

     She's thinking deep as she look out the window. She feels so... It's terrifying!

"Her blood run through my legs and I feel weak, There's no justice in everything. It's unfair!" -Suzy

"Stop saying the word Blood!" -Min

     Her weakness is blood. Should we say Homophobia. That's the reason why she passed out. The stain she had seen. It's blood.

     But it's impossible that the girl killed her because it was an hour before the murdered happens. Jessy was just killed before Suzy entered the restroom. But where did the killer escape? or when?

     15 minutes have passed and they decided to leave their place. Is there someone knocking? They went where they hear the sound... rm.144(Water Supply Room) Inside of it... there's a water tank and the metal sound knocking was keeping them worried. 

     Min take one foot step back as she grab Jc's shirt and try to express that she's scared. Suzy bravely climb up the ladder beside the tank. She opened it...What's that smell? She jumped down feeling sick of what she smells.

     Min can't hold it. She step back and reached the walls. She cover her face with her handkerchief. It was gross! Intestines, Kidney, Lungs and other internal organs were mixed inside the tank. Wait...Its moving! There was a hand emerge above. They've scream seeing the hand with glue-like substance in it.

     But that hand...It has a snake platinum ring! Jc recognized that it was Sho's hand. He climbed up the ladder and grabbed Sho's arm without any doubt. Suzy helped...It was hard for them to pull a 59kg boy, standing in the last bar of the ladder.

   1 2 3...Pull! Ugh! He spit some blood came from the tank. Still, Min was controlling herself not looking at them. It would be a problem for her if she see even a drop of blood.

"There...(breath intensely)There was a killer." -Sho

"What do you mean?" -Suzy

"We saw Lorraine and Angelica running from a girl holding a mallet..." -Sho

"We? Then where are they?" -Jc

"I don't know... I fell of the ground from the window and someone threw me at the tank." -Sho

"If the killer were chasing them...It's impossible that the killer manage to grab you in a short period of time?" -Suzy

"So it means that...The Killer is not just one?" -Min

"Exactly." -Suzy

     It was getting curioser and curioser... How many are they?!

next chapter:(Kill your own Fear)