Chapter 2-Facing The Death

That's right, That's right! You deserve it.

6:00pm (1st Building, rm.333)

*LorraineAngelica

     Lorraine was sitting at the teacher's table waiting for sunset. It was a bit dark that time. Angelica was reading her favorite novel The Shepperd and The Nymph. She was crying as she reads her favorite part. When the Shepperd confess his unconditional love to the Nymph, It was romantic though... Suddenly, A sqeulching sound passed through their ears.

"Hey...Hey... Stop reading. Did you heard that?" -Lorraine

"Yes, Why?" -Angelica

"It's creepy..." -Lorraine

"Then go check it out, I'm busy reading here." -Angelica

     She slowly stepping her feet to move. She hold the grills of the window and looked down. Her hands was on her mouth. A school girl was holding a 50 pound mallet and smashing a sophomore student. The blood was ousted everywhere, as the brain break into pieces. The school girl lick her mallet as she continue to smash. Hearing those cracking bones startled Angelica from reading. She take step the window. AHHHHH! She shouted her fear off.

     As the school girl hears it... She stares at them, holding her mallet with rigidity. RUN! RUN! their heart was beating fast... They were scared and sweating along way through. They've reached the rm. 340. Ugghh!! Lorraine bumped into someone. Charles! We gotta Run! Long Story, NOW!

     They didn't have any chance but to hide in the restroom (Girl's Restroom). They didn't notice that they've entered where Jessy found dead. It was crowded fitting themselves in one bowl. Sylvia, Sylvia, Sylvia... Seeing her name written on walls enlighten them that only Sylvia is capable of killing someone. They heard the mallet slipshodding on the floor as the sound gets louder their hearts beats faster. Angelica was suffering from asthma. She grabbed her nebulizer in her purse and pressed it.

*Speaker Creeks

"Hello, I'm Sylvia and I'm at the hallway now. And I'm here to pay you back."

"Hello, I'm Sylvia and I'm at door now. And I'm here to pay you back."

"Hello, I'm..."

*Speaker Stops

     They didn't grab any opportunity to leave the restroom eventhough the noise has stopped. Lorraine can't hold it. She run furiously as Angelica and Charles follow her. Their goal was to escape the campus... It was breathtaking, They were infront of the large gate, The only way on getting out. Charles use his expertise on barging any door but it was not just a door.

     Angelica grab a stone and throw it on the guard's office resulting on breaking the glass. They open every cabinets or suitcase around. But there was no key. They're loosing hope and continue to find safety.

6:15pm (3rd Building, 4th floor)

*Cheska, Grace, Fei

     Cheska, Grace, Fei was assigned in the 3rd Building and hoping to search some clues. Fei was really weak, She can't even talk reminding her the memories that Jessy and her have. Like going to a amusement park and laugh the whole day. It was sad that Jessy said her goodbyes early that no one expected.

    After taking some steps...

"Sounds like couple kissing together. What do you think?" -Cheska

"I think your right but really in the school?" -Grace

     They followed where the kissing sound barge on their ears. It was coming from rm.404. Grace was curious that she even open the door in an immediate way. Iwww!! Indeed, It was a couple. The girl was half naked while the guy was kissing her nipples. The boy was lip biting as she stares at them.

"End of discussion! Let's go." - Grace

"I think I'm gonna be sick." -Cheska

"We're here for Jessy right? Let's go!" -Fei

     Fei ignores those slut and jerk and just care for justice.

3rd floor

"Let's just go home." -Grace

"Go home! HOME! Am I the only one who's concern for Jessy? She's our friend... She died without any formal justification!" -Fei

"Calm down, Of course we care for her. Grace just thinking that we can trust the private investigators to deal with this... It would be impossible if we, Amateurs are trying to solve this kind of stuffs." -Cheska

     Those striking words didn't stop Fei for her plan. And they have no choice but to follow and support her.

*Speaker on

"Ah... Oh you stop it! Stop licking my tits."

"Okay, Your turn to lick mine."

...

   They covered their ears hearing those slutiness. Until...

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hey, Hey what's with the knife?"

"No! Stop! AHHHHH!!"

*Speaker off

     They were shocked... They run back at rm.404. Up in the stairs, Fei fell off. I'm okay! Go! She sacrifice herself for them to catch the Mystery. But when they've reached. They were too late. They can't even look and Grace was crying for mercy. The Bodies of the Seniors were stitched together and hanged on the center of the room. And they saw a DvD at the top of the TV&DVD Player. Cheska grab the chance to watch what's in it.

     And they witness how the Seniors killed by Sylvia.

"Now we're facing the death." -Grace

     They didn't think of staying the room they leave immediately. Outside, their intestines were hanged on the grill of the 5th floor. Cheska looked back and she vomits. Giving Grace a shocking look.

AHHHHH! Is that Fei?!

next chapter:(There's no Luck)