Chapter 6- Hidden Code

You can't live longer... You can't live longer carrying your sins for life.

7:23pm(Conference Room Compartment)

*Karyn, Elizze & Evan

     There are torches punched in the walls. And it light ups when we entered. Full of webs were stocked in the walls that reaches their heads. It leads them to sneezing... They are walking in a big compartment which can fit a less than 5 persons.

     Evan can't stop sneezing because of his allergy. What's this? There are cages around them. Only bones are locked inside and a wooden bed rotted by the termites. The cockroaches and rats are crawling everywhere and launching itselves to their feet.

     A sign was nailed beside the cages and it was filled with dust. They've blew the dust... "DETENTION" it says.

"Detention?"-Elizze

"This is not the Detention Rooms?!"-Evan

"Hold it... So this is where students being detented?"-Karyn

"Oh! Sheez... Of course not... It's old and our school was just opened last 4 years."-Elizze

"If there are things like this inside our school, We can conclude that our school is also old?"-Evan

"Old as a Junk. (sniffs)"-Karyn

"Welcome Young Tresspassers!"-??

     They were shocked and turn their heads back.  But it was just a frequency of sounds echoed.

"We're not a tresspassers..."-Evan

"Sorry what are you? Undead?"-??

"???"-All

     A sound of a grinding chainsaw passed through their ears. Their hands were closing and was curious on who's coming out. She pull the string of the chainsaw over and over again. That did make them more nervous. Their sweat is washing off the ground and their fear was washing their bodies. Karyn's injury was bleeding and the towel is not enough to plug her blood in.

"Presenting me!"-??

"Oh this is fucking shit!"-Elizze

     They've been followed. Their feet is stepping back as she steps her feet to the front. She grinds the sign and it fell off.

"Who wants to be in detention?"-??

"Definetely, I don't want to."-Evan

     JIVE! They've distinguished the timing smartly, And manage their time to jive. Elizze is jiving last and she was captured! Uhhhhh!! Karyn stops on her spot and she force her hand to help Elizze but Evan resisted her. No! Elizze! The light coming from the end of the compartment sooth their eyes. Where are this light going to lead them? Their coming close… closer… closer. It was the other side of the Backstage Theater Room.

"This school is running into circles."-Evan

"…"-Karyn

"We are going to save her."-Evan

"What if she's been killed now!?"-Karyn

"Then we should fight for their souls"-Evan

    After walking out the backstage…

"Suzy! Min and Sho your here."-Evan

     It was faith that faces them together.

"What happen?..(Talk with her mercy full face) ."-Min