.°' 세❦ ➘ 23:00 ᵖᵐ

monday
◦◦,'°.✽♥✽.◦.✽♥✽.°',◦◦
geology class

23:00
───

my gosh ami hate mondays. it's the day when laziness hits a person specially because the weekend just got over. her schedule was hectic, add the fact math was her first subject.

groaning, ami remembered she has special class in geology. the main reason was she needed extra credits because math was pulling her markings down.

plus ami was pretty good at it.

packing her lunch, ami proceed to her class. buzz buzz. she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket jeans and decided to check it later.

half an hour passed and ami was close to dozing off. to let time pass by she decided to play with her phone discreetly.

❝is your dad a geologist?❞

confused, ami checked if it was a wrong number.

it was from jin.

a loud series of thumping could be felt inside her chest.

suddenly overwhelmed when she thought of the guy she was thinking of before you go to bed. in fact, she had a hard time going to bed that night— feeling all giddy and childish because of the wonderful talk they both had.

ami knows that it's not just about the talk she was so happy about. she's aware with her feelings but just didn't want to admit it.

atleast not yet.

what?❞ she feigned innocence.. already knew what was bound to happen. not even five seconds later she already received a reply.

❝because you gave me volcanic eruptions!❞

tug tug. tug tug.

it was supposed to be a harmless dad joke. a not-so-funny-but-you-laugh-anyway joke that will make ami happy for the rest of the day.

most of the time she wouldn't get his jokes that would result him calling her a slow poke.

ami's reply was he has no sense of humor.

so why in the world did she get this joke in a zero point millisecond?

tug tug. tug tug.

something was definitely wrong with her head.

maybe with her heart too.