.°' 아홉❦ ➙ 09:17 ᵖᵐ

saturday
◦◦,'°.✽♥✽.◦.✽♥✽.°',◦◦
a greek god's bedroom

09:17
───

bliss.

what's the right description to define the word bliss?

is it the moment when a person has the chance to wake up in the morning? is it when children get to buy their favorite candy? is it the feeling that everyone deserves to experience?

at this very moment, ami could say being with jin is bliss.

what do you call a dog who barks at a wall?❞ jin was trying so hard not to laugh at his own joke that resulted him to fart.

i don't even have to get the joke to tell you it isn't funny.❞ ami whined when a disturbing smell lingers around the air-conditioned room.

jin what the hell!❞ scrambling off the bed, jin pouted and grabbed her back. ❝yah! you should be grateful that you get to smell my amazing fart. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

i rather not take that opportunity.❞ ami frowned while jin giggled at her cuteness.

the past week with jin was quite.. eventful.

ami get to finally meet the woman who acts like a sasaeng to get money from the love of her life. turns out jin felt like he was in debt so he continued giving her money out of guilt while the woman took advantage of his vulnerability.

jimin was like jin's little brother. jin took care of him and loved him just like how a brother would do. unfortunately jin had an accident by saving jimin in the past. jimin blamed himself on what happened to jin but he was assured he did nothing wrong and jin's actions were done by his own will.

still, jimin never left his side again.

as for the unfortunate woman called mandy, ami complained a restraining order and the woman has never appeared ever again.

jin sigh in content. his strong arms embraced ami tightly while she let him lay on her chest and played with his hair.

jagiya..❞ his husky voice made ami feel gushy. shivers went down her spine as she continue playing with his hair. ❝how could you love me?

ami's heart ached. his voice was full of insecurity and you want nothing but to erase that and be replaced with euphoria because it's what he deserves.

how could i not?

he smiled. all worries and bad thoughts would vanish as long as ami's by his side.

the moon was really beautiful that night. the bed which both of them are laying on is infront of an open balcony. cold wind gushed through it but ami felt nothing but warmth which jin provides.

when was the last time you've seen the moon?❞ ami asked softly while caressing his crooked fingers. she kissed each and every knuckle you see.

hmm.. i can't remember.❞ ami tried to feel if he's uncomfortable with the topic. but she traces no anxiety and his breathing was still relaxed. he snuggled closer to her if that's even possible and she accepted him with delight, pressing kisses all over his face.

the moon is beautiful tonight.

i bet you're more beautiful.❞ his eyes pierced through your soul which made ami really emotional. she let out a silent sob, remembering the past events. remembering the sin she was going to commit but soon stopped by jin.

i'm more beautiful though.❞ he can't help himself being the narcissist he was once. ami was glad he got his confidence back.

it's okay jagi.❞ she didn't even know why he was the one comforting her. ❝i really know you're beautiful. inside and out.❞ he continued and wiped the tears off her face.

i just wish i got to see you.

i love you.

i love you too jin. i'll love you with all that i have.