.°' 일곱❦ ➚ 06:14 ᵃᵐ

tuesday
◦◦,'°.✽♥✽.◦.✽♥✽.°',◦◦
hospital

06:14
───

was she here?

❝hyung you need to rest.❞ jimin couldn't help but be worried of jin. seeing him not even able to lay on the bed properly made jimin go crazy for a bit.

❝oh c'mon, why are you even looking for that.. bitch.❞

❝amy! what the hell are you still even doing here?❞ jimin sneered. getting fed up with the woman who's looking really impatient.

❝i need money.❞ the woman glared at jin. ❝god jin why are you so pathetic? you thought just because of a petty accident you could get away without giving me money?❞ she continued getting annoyed with the thought of having to stay in a place with the man confined in the hospital.

❝why you—❞

i'll give you the money.❞

jimin looked at him in disbelief. ❝but hyung—❞

❝well you should.❞ the woman stands up clutching her expensive bag which she probably got from the money she doesn't own. ❝who was that girl?❞

she's none of your business.

amy smirked. ❝was she one of your whores? what, you payed her to stay by your side?❞ jimin was ready to launch at her but was prevented by jin grabbing his arm.

❝bitch please she's not cheap like you.❞ the woman's face turned red from rage. amy continued to smirk at jin even though she's so close to strangling jimin.

❝ha! oh c'mon jin, don't believe in such things. you really think someone would stay with your worthless ass? maybe with your money, but that isn't enough.❞ she smirks in triumph.

❝i expect my money tomorrow morning.❞ then she was off strutting like she owns the place.

❝i swear to god, hyung hold my wig i'm—❞

jimin didn't get to continue when he heard jin sigh. jimin looked at him in worry. ❝hyung don't believe a thing that skunk said. y'know ami will never do that to you.❞ jimin holds his hand, desperate to convince jin.

won't she?❞ jimin was silent.

we'll never know jimin. as long as she doesn't know what happened to me, we'll never know.

jimin did nothing but let the tears fall from his eyes.

❝i'm sorry hyung.❞