.°' 열개❦ ➘ 07:19 ᵖᵐ

monday
◦◦,'°.✽♥✽.◦.✽♥✽.°',◦◦
jin's apartment's roof

07:19
───

the view was spectacular. being on a high place enhance the amazing city lights coming from the busy cars and tall buildings.

aside from that a cold but comforting breeze surrounds ami. she let her hair flows wherever the wind is taking it.

the ground she was sitting on is pretty dangerous. but she didn't care about that at the moment. sitting near the middle of the roof she enjoys the silence. appreciating the rare occasions when her mind and heart is at peace.

a lonely tear slipped from her right eye. a sad smile graced on her lips.

there's nothing new. from the day when the guy ami cared for the most was rushed into the hospital until now- the same routine repeats.

it's not actually all about jin. it was about herself too. the anxiety. the voice behind her back telling her she's not good enough. the pressure from school. the constant nagging voice screaming that no one cares for her.

nothing's new.

she's the same broken girl as before.
if not, worse.

but all of those thoughts vanished like a bubble when she thought of jin.

ami gazed at the stars staring back at you. a thought she was trying to ignore for too many times came into her mind again: the stars will still be there, the earth will still revolve around the sun, people will eventually move on once she's gone..

she look down. not even sweating from the height she was seeing. standing up, she brushes the dust off her and walk slowly to front.

a sudden ring made her halt in your steps.

it was so close.

less than one step ahead.

picking your phone, she answered not even bothering to check who the caller was.

y/n..

jin's awake.