Leap of Faith: What ifs

Aw man, I was supposed to write something fun but this idea got stuck in my mind and I had to write it...

Here are two 'What ifs' to the previous oneshot.

Posted: 17 August 2018

⚠WARNING: Trigger warnings still apply.⚠

What if: Sans came too late?

'Finally. The roof.' I thought as I stared down at the concrete city below.

Cars were zooming around, like bees, as it was the rush hour. No one would notice my frail body amongst the busy cars.

Right?

Looking away, I took off my black and yellow rimmed arm warmers, as it was getting hot. I always wore them, as they hid many things.

And it'll be the only and last time I could take them off without any shame. Scars littered my body and I just sighed at the sight. The end is coming.

I turned around to see if the coast was clear and, much to my satisfaction, it was. I leaned backward towards the edge, slowly..

Slowly...

I finally fell, faster and faster. The wind brushed against me, causing the clothes on me to wave in the air like a lunatic as my hair shifted into a mess.

I felt myself plummeting down to the concrete sidewalk below, and eventually, finally, the world went black and there was only silence.

¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤

Rin had asked me to go to the roof to get some air, even though us skeletons don't need air, but I decided to follow her orders.

I teleported up there before slowly, and mindlessly, walking over towards the edge. The view was breath taking- (If I wasn't a skeleton)
It looked nothing like the Underground and it sure was interesting.

But why were some of the cars down below stopping?

I carefully looked down, and gasped at the sight in front of me. A body lay on the ground, bloody and smashed on the now crimson sidewalk. It's yellow hair was stained with the bodily fluid and-
and-

The state of the body was horrendous, and I felt like I was going heave as my 'knees' weakened. With what little energy I had, I teleported back to Rin and shakily told her about the situation.

"*r-rin..." I unusually stuttered. "*t-there's a boy's b-body outside..."

The yellow haired girl stood up from her comfy seat and ran to the front door with a now woken-up Miku and Luka on her trail. I followed after them and unconsciously activated my left eye, until we reached the path outside of the tall apartment. I spotted Kaito and Meiko walking towards us from the opposite road, and, after spotting the thing on the ground, they quickened their pace to a run.

"LEN!!!" All the present Vocaloids shouted at different times, as many strangers just stared.

'*could it be?' Is what I thought to myself, horrified at what had happened in front of me. Why? Why would he jump? The other Vocaloids seem quite happy here.