Chapter 4

Miya's POV

We were at my room when he lazily lie down in my bed...

Miya: really??

Alucard: hmm??

Miya: geehhh nevermind..

Alucard: kay....

~a knock was heard from the door~

Miya: I'll check on it....

Miya: as soon as I opened the door, stood in front of me..was my enemy ever since..she's a night elf...

Karina....

Before I could even say a word, she drew her blade at my throat ,sliced it to half...all I heard was Alucard..screaming my name...and my eyes shut...

Miya: NOOO!!!

Alucard: *woke up shocked*what is it Miya?!

Miya: what??

Alucard: you just woke me up..

Miya: hmmbut...I thought I was killed by Karina..

Alucard: what the hell do you mean??

He said in an angry voice...it was the first time I heard and saw him angry...

Miya: sorry...it was just a dream...damn it...

Alucard: what was your dream??

Miya: well, I dreamed that we found king estes and we were at the Elven Kingdom when-

Oh shit, this next part..I don't know if I'm gonna tell him that part...

Alucard: what??

Miya: when you asked me to be your gf and I said yes and we went to my room you shut the door and someone knocked and-

Alucard: Karina was there??

A nod...that's all I can give him. I thought it was reality, but i was all just a dream...unexpectedly...he laughed so loud that his laugh echoed through the cave..

Miya: what's so funny, jerk?

Alucard: what a pathetic dream..

Miya: grr...you're pissing me off!!

Alucard: sorry I can't help it..

He kept laughing and laughing. His smile was the most amazing thing I saw all this years...why am I even falling for this demon hunter??

Alucard: and btw, your hair is so messy **continues to laugh**

Miya: don't bother...

Alucard: to be honest, Miya, I got really pissed off when you scared the shit out of me while I was humbly sleeping..

Miya: I understand..I'm sorry..

Alucard: yet, I cooled down when you told me that pathetuc story..

Miya: and??

Alucard: apology accepted..

Miya: .......

Alucard: wait...are you...crying??

Miya: no...

Alucard: I told you..you are forgiven...

I felt my eyes are getting watery, my face...felt like hell...seeing him dissapointed...did not made my day...

Miya: I just......

Without knowing...he removed his jacket in front of me showing his big muscles in his arm, and his scars...and he put his jacket all over me...

Miya: what is this?

Alucard: haven't you noticed that it's still dawn??

Miya: whhatt?!

I looked outside..the beautiful moon was still setting down...

Miya: how come I hadn't noticed??

Alucard: well, I think you were focused on your dream...

Miya: whateverr...I need fresh air..

Alucard: kay...spend all time you want...I'm going back to sleep..

As I was outside..looking at the moon, I remembered my family, my parents,the things I loved most, gone..the only thing I hold most now...is my bow...I was at the hill..and began singing songs..which reminded me of my  beloved ones...

Alucard's POV

I shut my eyes, when I heard a woman's voice....singing...maybe it was a trap for Miya....I looked for her everywhere when I stopped at the hill, looking at Miya...I was silent...she was singing, her voice so angelic..jer eyes closed, herself facing and singing infront of the moon above..I have never heard someone sang like that so beautiful....I was still and quiet like I was been stunned by her voice, listening to it...

I'm bulletproof..nothing to lose..fire away,fire away...

Alucard: Miya??

Miya: huh??...how come you're here??

Alucard: your voice...is so..amazing..

Miya: you're kidding??

Alucard: no, I'm not...its so...angelic..

Miya: t-thank u....

I came closer to her...so close that our noses were touching...her scent smelled like fresh flowers that were plucked by the garden...

Alucard: you smell marvelous...

Miya: thank u..

Alucard: I wanna ask u something...

Miya: what??

Alucard: can we now go to the cave and sleep??

She laughed....

Miya: can we just sleep here??

Alucard: okay..

We layed down...as I looked at her...she startes staring a me..I stared back..her eyes were so gorgeous...damn it why my heart feels...wierd??...

Miya: g'night Alucard...

She closed her eyes...but I did not...I just kept staring at her face...and went to sleep...

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you are confused about this chapter...let me explain....at chapter 2, Miya went to sleep..chapter 3, was here dream..and this chapter was reality....