Results

The letter is arrived at Haider 's home . When Haider receives letter and he come to know that he was selected in PAK air force as a gd pilot  he is shouting loudly and saying that "I knew .......................I can do this  ............I knew this .................yahooooo! ...........Thanks to Allah .Thank  you  so much Allah"
After this he inform his parents about this good news then he call Faraz and ask that "Faraz buddy you receive letter from PAF academy ?"
Faraz "Yes bro!..........I am selected"
Haider  "you are not  happy buddy .......... .this is the first step of our destination broHaider shocked
Faraz  "Amber is crying ............"
Haider. "Why?"
Faraz.  "She think that I will never come back and if I come I will replaced her with PAF female pilot "
Haider laughed and said  "Really "
Faraz. "She is so stupid and crazy I hate these type of girls who don't trust on others ................I mean why she think so bro"
Haider.  " because you are handsomeand start laughing.
Faraz "OK buddy we will meet after two days in PAF academy Risalpur InshahAllah"
-On the other hand Iqra also selected in PAK air force as a gd pilot and she is ready to prove that ,the girls are not inferior than boys and a Muslim girl can fly and control the plain in" parda "
Means in scarf with respect.-

Thank you friends for your  corporation .
I hope you will Like this please  comment me and vote this if you like this .

Pakistan Zindabad.
Author,
Alisha Wasim.