Devils dont lie

Hi. My name is karma Akabane. I'm 18 and I had just started to go to a night school. I have a huge crush on a boy in my day classes. He's really sweet and I don't know wether I should tell him how I feel what if he thinks it's weird. I mean it's nagisa, of course he'll think it's weird. Right now I'm on my way to school. I did what I always did when going to school.

I looked up at the stars and smiled seeing small, glowing circles in the sky above the beautiful pink tree I'd walk under. I breathed, the cold air hitting my face, and smiled. It was amazing. I stopped walking when I saw nagisa across the road. He looked rather confused and dazed.

He shook his head and looked in my direction. He waved at me and my face filled with blush. He ran over to me and smiled, slightly out of breathe. "Hey karma, what's up?" I looked at him with a chuckle. "I should ask you that, you look looked at me until he jumped and hid behind me.

He looked more scared than usual. I looked at him rather confused.  "Hey karma. Do you remember that guy who was stalking me about a year ago." I looked at him, rather jealous. I new Nagisa hated him but whenever his name was spoken of I get really mad. "Well, he's in our school and he's been following me." I looked at him.

He smiled and put his hands around my neck. I looked at him, a deep red blush spreading across my face. "Karma, play along. I don't want to be stalked." He wrapped his scarf around us both and got really close.

I tensed up a little before I calmed down again. I grabbed Nagisa's hips and pulled him as close as we could possibly get. I looked down at him, staring deep into his eyes. He pushed our heads together and at that point I lost all control. I kissed him with no warning. He stared, his eyes wide open.

His lips tasted like cherry. I than came to my senses and jumped back, the scarf pulling Nagisa toward me. I looked at him. He was blushing a lot. "Sorry." I said, hoping he would forgive me. Than out of the corner of my eye I saw Asano standing and staring at the two of us.

I could tell he was jealous. I grabbed Nagisa again with a smirk on my face. He looked at me, confused for a minuet, than looked at Asano. He giggled. We kissed again but this time more confidently.

I picked nagisa up. He climbed onto my back and I took him to my place. Was I getting lucky tonight. Well I don't know. I'll find out. I'll leave you in the dark. Cya.

Hi. You like you vote plzzzz.

Word count 494

Bye coconut dorks❤️