The End....

I could hear something.....someone. But......who? The stars disappeared in the night sky while I walked under the tall tree. All the trees leaves flew in the night sky as I was making my way home from a long day at work. My blue hair covering my face, not allowing me to see where I'm going. My body shook as the swings in the darkness made squeaky noises, the wind controlling there every move. I shivered as a warm dust of air hit the back of my neck. It was heavy, as if someone was running away.

The short boy slowly turned his head around to look at me. I rushed to the side, out of view from the kid. I couldn't take my eyes of him. He was beautiful. A smirk spread across my face as a plan popped in my head like a balloon popping and scaring everyone around it. Than I couldn't stop myself any longer. My body, I thought, no...I've lost control.

There hadn't been anything behind me. I shivered as some rain fell down the back of my shirt. It was raining. I have to leave, I said to myself. It became darker and I was beginning to get worried. I pulled my phone out after hearing a small beep from it. A text. 'Karma' I read through the bright screen. Who's karma? I finally became fed up with the darkness around me, so I turned on my flashlight.

My body moved on its own. I crept behind the shorter male I now know as Nagisa. Before I new it, I was behind him, my red hair sticking to the back of my neck. He began staring at her phone, his hand trembling. A sly smile spread across my face as the younger boy shivered. He jumped forward, falling into a small puddle. With his phone and himself covered in muddy water, I took his hand, my smile only growing bigger.

I opened my mouth, a scream begging to be released, but nothing happened. My eyes filled with tears, knowing I wasn't going to make it. The man before me was pale and his smile looked bright. His eyes were a bright orange and his hair a nice shade of red. His hand was surprisingly warm but I was still frightened. He had an evil look on his face.

The boy made a few words while moving back, hitting a tree trunk. His tears fell faster and his breathing was heavy. " N...no. S....stop.....please..." He said, face stained with tears falling on his cheeks. I took his hand again and dug my hand in my pocket.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and I couldn't believe my eyes. This is defenatly the end of me. I clamped my eyes shut, feeling a sharp pain in the back of my head. My eyes flew open to see what I least expected.

Hey guys. I hope you liked it. Please vote me and follow me. I will follow back. This is NOT the last of this oneshot. There will be more. I'm trying to at least post 3storys a day if not more. I'm trying my best. Please follow introverted_pheonix. She writes amazing story's. Thank you for reading. Bye.

wprd count 566

You think I would say bye without saying......

Bye coconut dorks❤️

Well you thought wrong