Nothing left (part2)

"help. Nagisa. I...I can't find him. H...he's gone."

We all panicked a little than calmed down. We looked at her. How could sh.....I...uh... mean he be missing? That's not possible. Is it? What should I do? This is all my fault. Where is he? Is he ok? Please be ok nagisa. My heart began pounding really fast. Nagisa as in my best friend nagisa, missing. Did he get kidnapped or something? Oh no what do I do? I sat there, dazed for a while, than snapped out of it when Koro~sensei said. "We'll find him."

We all stood up and searched through our bags. Asano looked around the classroom, curious on what was going to happen next. We all pulled out three knifes and a gun. His eyes widened at the sight of it. I hid a knife at the side of my leg, under my trousers. I put the other two on my shirt. I put on a jacket so no one would see anything. I put the gun in my jacket pocket. The girls had it easy. They hid the weapons under their skits, on their thighs. I chuckled a little bit. Wait?

Something was off. Nagisa's school bag was with Asano. What's going on? I glared at him while he stared at the rest of the class. He ought my gaze and jumped, making me suspect him more. He looked at the teacher with a confused look, and a slightly tilted head. She gave him three knifes and a gun, like the rest of us. He hid them, I didn't see where though. Then it hit me. Asano had bullets falling out of his pocket. I couldn't believe my eyes. All of the cold bullets were covered in something red. But what?

Blood. I stared him in the eyes and took a few bullets. He glared at me, knowing that if he hit me than he would be caught. I new he had nagisa, I just need enough proof. "Miss." I looked at Asano, my glare filled with murder. "Karma took the only bullets I have." A smirk grew on his face. "Karma, give them back." I mumbled the word 'no'. "What?" Than I practically yelled at her, "NO! There already bloody. He's already killed someone." I handed her the bullets and glared at Asano again. She looked at Asano. She screamed.

I stared at her. Her face was full of terror. I looked at Asano. His eyes had turned red, his teeth sharp, his clothes bloody and a 'sleeping' child next to him. The child had lost lots of blood and was already dead. The class spent no time, and rushed out the door. I stayed, wanting to end him. I stared Asano in the eyes. He was staring at every end of my body, not missing a smog. He was staring at the place where my weapons where. I glared at him, knowing what he was planning. I'm coming nagisa.

Hey guys. I hope you liked it. Part 3? Ask. I do take ideas from you guys. Don't be scared to ask. Thank you for reading.

Word count 532

Bye coconut dorks❤️