PART 04

After Om left for office, Gauri went to her room..She wanted to her dress,wanted to change her hair style... She doesn't have the branded clothes but still she took out the best dress from wardrobe and went to take a bath.. She used imported shampoo,imported perfume, imported powder...
She just wanted to look like Tej Oberoi's daughter..The reason is not that she loved her father..The actual reason is that she doesn't have anyone in her life except his so called father.. And now,she has to live according to her father's caliber...

After she got ready,she looked herself at the mirror..

Now,is she looking like Tej Singh Oberoi daughter??

She questioned herself..

The answer is No..

She is exactly like her mother, very simple,.For the very first time,she wished that she wanted to be as her father..

She went to the library.. She likes reading books.. She didn't get free when she was in Pune..
Schools,tutions, taking care of her mother...But now she has a time when she lost a most important person of her life, HER MOTHER..

She was reading a book when Dadi entered in library.. She quickly closed the book and stood up..

Dadi: Arey arey betho...Mjhy servant ny btaya k tm library mein ho..Buht purani dost ki call agae thi,islye itna time lg gya.. Ksni book prh rhi ho?

Gauri showed her the book..She started discussing about that book.. Gauri can guess her educational level..She liked to hear her talking.. She talks really well, Gauri thought..

They talked till servant called them for lunch.. They went to the dining area..

Dadi: Wese to mein lunch nhi krti hun,lekn aj tmhry lye apna routine thora change krdeti hun..

Gauri smiled at her.. She was impressed with her love towards her. Suddenly,she thought that she was getting this behavior just because of her father, Tej Singh Oberoi.. Infact, Omkara is also nice just because of her father.. Otherwise, Gauri Sharma has no value infront of them..

After lunch, Dadi was going to her friend's house. She asked Gauri to join her but Gauri politely refused her.. Dadi also didn't insist her because she knows her inner turmoil.. So Dadi went alone and she went to her sleep for a nap.

  ______________________________________

Evening;

Gauri woke up and got ready..She came out from her room.. Nor Dadi came neither Omkara,so she went to lounge.. Servant asked her for a tea but she refused him.. She opened a magazine when Dadi entered in the house..

Dadi: Mjhy tmhri fikr horhi thi.. Tm akele bore to nhi huien??

Gauri: (closing the magzine) Nhi..Abhi so kr uthi thi..

Dadi: Chai pi li?

Gauri nodded in negative..

Dadi asked servant to serve them a tea in lawn.. After tea,They both went to their respective rooms.. Gauri still not accepted this environment..She doesn't know what to do.. She started crying.. Then she thought that this was not a place to cry..She quickly wiped her tears and came out from her room..She saw Omkara in lounge watching a TV..Omkara saw her and smiled..

Omkara: Hello achi larki,kia haal hen?

Gauri: Theek hun..

Om: Aao betho..

She sat opposite to him..

Om: Kya dekho gi? (giving her a remote) Aisa kro, apni marzi ka channel laga lo..

Gauri: (without looking at him) Jo ap dekh rhy hen, wohi theek hy..

Om: (laughing) Tmny TV ki trf dekha hi nhi.. Mein to business news dekh raha tha.. Dekho gi tm?

Gauri couldn't help but smile a little..Om saw her smiling but he didn't say anything..

They were watching TV when they heard a ringing of a phone.. Om slowed the TV voice and attended the call..

Om: Kese hen ap log? Mein bhi yhi soch rha tha k ap logon ka phone abhi tk nhi aya..

Gauri understood that who was on the call..

Om: Rudy theek hy? Ussey kahye ga k Omkara keh raha hy k Rudra Singh Oberoi, ab ap zara bara hone ki kosish kejiay..

Om: (looking at her with a smile) Han blkl theek hy Gauri.. (laughing) Mere sath beth kr business news dekh rhi thi..
(giving her a phone after a while) Lo Gauri, Tej uncle baat krengy tmsy..

Gauri took a receiver from him...

Gauri: Hello..

Tej: Kesi ho Gauri?

His is voice is without any love and concern for her..Gauri wanted to cry but she stopped herself very difficulty..

Gauri: Theek hun..

Tej: Koi preshani to nhi hy? Kuch chahye to nhi hy?

Gauri felt that his voice is full of business tone.. After all he is a famous businessman, Gauri thought..

Gauri: Nhi..

Tej: Kuch chahye ho to Omkara sy keh dena.. Acha yeh Jhanvi sy baat kro..

He didn't ask from her if she wants to talk or not..After she heard a voice of a woman..

Jhanvi: Kesi ho Gauri?

She hates this woman and now she has to talk with her..She laughed at her fate..

Gauri: Theek hun..

She is so weak that she couldn't hate her openly..

Jhanvi: Tmhri mother ka sunn kr kafi afsoos hua Gauri.. Humara America jana itna zroori na hota to hum kabhi na jate..

Gauri will slap her if she is not dependent on her husband..Oh,his father..Gauri thought..

Jahnvi: Wese MAA ji or Omkara k pas tmhy koi preshani nhi hogi.. Hum bhi try kr rhy hen k jtna jaldi hosky, Mumbai wapis ajayen..

Gauri: Jee..

She thought that Jhanvi was talking to her nicely just because of her husband..

Jhanvi: Acha yeh lo..Tej sy baat kro.. Gauri heard her father's voice..

Tej: Acha zra Omkara ko dena phone..

Gauri turned her face to call him but Omkara is no where to be seen..

Gauri: Ap aik min hold...

Tej: (cutting her) Nhi it's okay.. Mein office mein baat krlunga ussey..Bye..

And he cut the call..

Gauri wanted to cry loudly..She never feel ignorant like this before..So she quickly went to her room..

  ______________________________________

Finally,me and DilBoleGaurika found tameez ka plot for this story.😂😂😂. I bet you guys will enjoy this Omkara..

Also,do read the story "PYAR KIA TO DARNA KYA" by dearest SandeepSandhu768..

Thank you 😊